Chapter 61🩸

(Neko's POV)

This was so much fun... I'm having so much fun! I haven't been able to go all out like this before in my life!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

One of those pesky idiots tried to kick me in the side, so all I did was smirk for a second and jump upwards, tilting towards the man...

I put myself into a handstand and hopped off of his leg in slow motion, ending up behind him as I resumed time and watched as he slowly turned around, fearing everything at the moment.

"I heard people like you like deep fried food." I mumbled as I smiled, holding back my laughter as I summoned a deep fryer next to me.

I grabbed the man by the back of his head and headbutt him extremely hard, shoving his face into the cold oil as I switched the machine on.

I held the idiot's body down as he squirmed and writhed around, only pulling his head out of the oil when he stopped moving.

His deep fried head fell off of his body, and all I did was stare at the tormented jock across the hall, eating his friend's deepfried head in front of him.

The jock clenched his fists as he ran towards me with pure hatred in his eyes, and to be honest, I was sort of caught off guard by this...!

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!" He screamed as he pulled his fist back, throwing his fist at me as I dodged backwards.

But... He slammed his fist down on the ground, and instead side sweeped me with his leg! He knocked me off the ground in an instant...

He tried stomping down on my head, but I caught his foot with no issue as I launched him backwards, chasing after his flailing body.

I punched him backwards more and more, driving him to the barrier of the domain we were in.

But we were heading straight for Dogday and Catnap... I can't... I can't let those two be a part of this.

I did the hand sign again as the domain exploded into glass shards, and the jock was sent out of a nearby window, I leaped out of the window as cars started pulling up in the parking lot the jock was in...

The jock stood up as he brushed the debris off of himself, people got out of their cars, recording the fight and screaming.

"I'll kill you, you bastard..." The jock muttered as he rubbed his nose, punching it, making it bleed.

I ran towards the jock as fast as I could, and I tried clawing at his face, but...

*Clench*

HE CAUGHT MY ARM?!?!

The jock knee'd me in the chest, punching me in a flurry of strikes, punching me left and right as he kicked me away with minimal effort, staring into my soul as I looked at him in... Delight.

"You have no chance of winning against me now." The jock muttered as he shuffled his coat onto his shoulders again, cracking his neck.

"Oh, you thought I was trying?" I asked as the jock raised an eyebrow to my response.

"Hm?" He hummed as I placed my thumb on the ground below me, forcing it to explode and send the jock upwards.

I jumped from debris to debris, punching the jock in the air as everybody began freaking out, most were excited, some were worried, incredibly.

I punched the jock with as low effort as I could, he had multiple cavings on his face, and his body was bleeding all over.

I was about to land a finishing blow, but I felt something... Something in my face...

"Ah... AH...!" I couldn't bear the sensation for more than 3 seconds, and I had to get rid of it...

"ACHOO!" I sneezed by accident, sending a bolt of wind down into the jock's chest, making him fly down into the pavement, crushing down.

I landed in front of the rubble, staring into it as I saw a silhouette of something standing up in the smoke.

"You for real?" I asked as I sensed something behind me, I so I turned around.

I caught a brick someone tried hitting me with at the back of my head, I grabbed them by their arm as they panicked.

I turned around and used the random idiot as a body shield, the jock jumped from the smoke and punched at me, but his fist hit the man instead...

His fist went through his chest as I stared at his hand.

"Woah." I noted as the jock grabbed me by my neck and throw me back into a brick wall, sending me flying into the school.

Oh man, this guy just does NOT want to give up, does he?

Annoying brats...

(804 Words)