Chapter 56❤️🍋

(Dogday's POV)

While we were all walking back to my house, Catnap decided to walk to the nearby mall, quickly buying something as a few of us followed him inside.

Some of us stayed and waited outside, mainly to make sure that Neko didn't run off anywhere without us, we can't let him be seen with blood all over him...

Eventually, Catnap and everyone else came out of the mall, and we continued on with our trip, Catnap and Neko snickering and scheming the whole trip.

"What're you guys doing? What'd you get in the store, Catnap?" I asked as Catnap turned to me, giggling a bit.

"Nothin'... Just something for later..." Catnap muttered as he shuffled his hands into his pockets.

I brushed it off and continued walking, we eventually ended up back at my house, and everybody started heading to their cars.

"Alright, it's been fun, see you later, guys!" I shouted as everybody waved goodbye, getting into their cars and driving off, Kicken hitching a ride with Crafty as everybody left.

I took a deep breath and walked into my house, letting Neko and Catnap in as well, Neko sighed and walked upstairs, walking into my room as he shut the door.

"...The hell is Neko doing?" I asked as Catnap sighed and shook his head a bit.

"Neko always has post-fight clarity after intense things, like what just happened a couple minutes ago." Catnap explained, he still had his hand in his coat pocket.

"Anyways, can you tell me what you bought now?" I asked, Catnap shook his head as he smirked a bit.

"Nope~ You gotta be patient, Dogday." Catnap said as he turned his back to me, walking into the kitchen as he waltzed out of view.

I huffed, annoyed that Catnap was keeping a secret from me... I might be a hypocrite for saying this, but I hate secrets...

I sat down on my couch as I turned my PlayStation on, booting up UFC as I waited for the game to pass the loading screen.

"Hm... I might try getting Helldivers 2, I've heard it's good..." I mumbled to myself quietly, picking my controller back up.

I was about to press the play button to try practicing some combos I've been working on, but I could have sworn I smelled something... Sweet...

I sniffed the air, smelling a sweet scent coming from the kitchen, I liked it very much! I bet Catnap is cooking something...!

"Hey, Catnap! You cooking something? It smells really good!" I shouted to the far side of the Kitchen, Catnap's tail appeared in the doorway.

"Y- Yep! Cooking something! Don't come in though! N- No peeking!" Catnap shouted back as the sweet smell continued flooding my nose.

Wait a second... Is that...? Licorice...?!

I LOVE LICORICE!!

It's my favorite! The best tasting snack I've ever had, I swear! Catnap is definitely cooking something good! There's no doubt!

But he could be a little faster though... I'm not that patient...

"Alright, Dogday! Finished! Come quick, it's licorice!~" Catnap shouted as his tail quivered a bit, sliding back out of view as I excitedly sat up and ran to the kitchen.

"Catnap! How did you know I love lico-" I exclaimed excitedly, stumbling into the kitchen to find Catnap laying on his side on the counter.

For some reason, he was... Naked... But his... 'member' was dripping with something, something sweet.

"C- Catnap...? What's that on your... Thing...?" I asked as Catnap slowly pushed a bottle of something called 'Anise Oil' from behind him into view.

"Anise oil...? What the hell is that...?" I asked as Catnap sat up, sitting on the counter as he looked at me lovingly.

"How about you take a whiff of the air for a second?~" Catnap said, and I did so, sniffing the air as I suddenly felt a wave of... SOMETHING rush over me...

I was... Happy! I'm so happy! I feel like I could run around for hours right now! This is so cool! I wanna go play, I wanna go do stuff! I wanna-

"Well, you seem happy, Dogday...~" Catnap muttered as he hopped off the counter, walking over to me as he held my face in his hand, kissing me softly as he slid his member in between my legs.

I panted happily as Catnap pulled back, I was very, VERY excited! I couldn't even think straight at this point!

"You wanna have some fun?~" Catnap asked as I grabbed him by his shoulders and brought him over to my couch, tossing him on it.

"DO I?! YES!!" I exclaimed excitedly as I pounced on Catnap, he held onto me as he rubbed his member on my face gently, the scent of licorice coating my nose.

"Alright alright, easy, doggy...~" Catnap muttered softly.

"NO!" I exclaimed as I shook my head, sort of laughing as my mind began feeling light, and I slowly began to lose any sense I had left.

Oh man... This is gonna be CRAZY!!

(840 Words)