Mini Chapter

(Working on personal stuff at the moment, busy with a bunch of stuff, y'all might need to wait for a bit)

(Although, there's a visual drawing for you at the bottom of this)

(Be warned, I randomly had a mental breakdown right after I got done drawing Neko, so do be warned if anything else looks a bit off)

(Catnap's POV)

Neko walked past me in the hallway, I had made myself some food before I got ready for bed, Dogday was already worn out and out like a light in bed already.

Although I noticed that Neko had more of a sadder look on his face than normal, so I obviously got concerned.

"Neko? What's up...? Why do you look so down...?" I asked as Neko didn't turn to me, but stopped in front of me as he spoke.

"It's because I'm tired of this." Neko stated as he stood there, not moving an inch, I was very obviously confused, so my curiosity got the better of me...

"...Tired of what...?" I asked as Neko still didn't turn to me, instead he just continued to stand there motionless.

"Tired of the world." Neko said softly as he tilted his head down a bit before going back to speaking.

"This world can be so cruel at times, and most of the time, it's worse than that for me." Neko stated as I leaned against the wall with one arm, placing my other hand on my hip.

"Tomorrow is just gonna be the same thing, gonna be a long, stressful day, and when I get home, I'm gonna do nothing except bother you both and then whine about wanting to cuddle." Neko vented to me.

He was clearly either wearing off of heat, or just experiencing post-bedding clarity, either way, I would just have to take the easy way out of this...

"Neko, listen... You don't bother me or Dogday at all, and this world can be cruel at times, yeah. But you always have to stay positive, it's what keeps this world moving." I stated as Neko said nothing, but scoffed in a happy tone, turning around and walking upstairs.

I decided that I made my point clear, and Neko was satisfied, so I quickly ate the small meal I made for myself, then bolted upstairs, turning off the lights on the way up.

I walked into my room and saw Neko cuddling up to Dogday, I giggled as I switched off the light in the room and took off my jacket, crawling into bed as I cuddled Neko close to me.

He purred as I wrapped my arms around him, Dogday's tail wagging happily as Neko's vibrations traveled through us both.

I too began purring as I fell asleep quickly, hearing crickets outside, and the soft, soothing ambiance of the night through the slim window.

Everything became foggy, and turned into a blur when I shut my eyes, I fell asleep completely, expecting the next day to be the same as always...

Boring... But again, I gotta stay positive...

It's what keeps this world moving...

(519 Words)

(Decided to draw this at 2 in the morning, still heavily working on my skills)