Chapter 52❤️🌶️

(Dogday's POV)

I awoke next to Catnap as I slowly looked out of my window, the sun rose up from behind the multitude of buildings covering it, slightly illuminating the room in its natural light.

I shook Catnap awake, he groaned and held onto my waist, whining softly into the blankets as he kept his eyes closed.

"C'mon, kitty... Wake up... Our friends are still here..." I muttered quietly, sliding Catnap up to hug him, he held onto me as he still kept his eyes closed, purring softly as he held me.

"Noooooo... I'm sleepy... And you're so soft..." Catnap said with a drowsy tone, wrapping his tail around my neck as he tightened it.

"A- Ack...! C- Cat...Nap...! Let go...! Y- Your... Choking me...!" I gasped, Catnap finally let go as I held onto my neck, Catnap giggled as he saw my reaction.

"You jerk...! Not funny, Catnap." I said sternly, Catnap's face changed from a somewhat sleepy, but happy expression, to a more awake and terrified expression.

"D- Dogday, babe... I'm so sorry...!" Catnap said, holding onto my arm as I sat up, hopping off of my bed and walking to my bathroom door.

"...What did you just call me?" I asked as Catnap's eyes widened, he blushed as he covered his face, groaning as I laughed, walking into the bathroom.

I attempted to close the door, but Catnap held it open as I looked back, Catnap pushed the door open as I backed up to the counter, Catnap leaned over me as he placed his hands on the counter behind me.

"C- Catnap...?! What're you do-" I tried speaking, but Catnap put his lips to mine, making me blush as I froze for a second.

Catnap slipped his tongue into my mouth as I leaned backwards a bit, letting a low moan escape my vocal chords, Catnap smirked and held my cheek in his hand.

Catnap pulled back as he caressed the side of my face, stretching my lip a bit to the side as he smiled at me lovingly, a bit of pink smoke escaping his mouth.

"We're not gonna talk about what I said earlier, are we?~" Catnap asked in a low tone, I hesitantly shook my head as Catnap backed away from me and let me stand up straight.

"Good boy, now..." Catnap continued as he took his shirt off, tossing it on the counter as I watched in confusion.

"W- What're you doing...?" I asked as Catnap was about to remove his pants, but he looked at me, seemingly confused.

"Just making sure I'm not getting one-upped by Neko, I mean, you two took a shower together, didn't you?" Catnap asked as I thought, then sighed as I nodded.

"So, I'm just making sure that I'M your favorite..." Catnap muttered as he took his pants off, tossing them on top of his shirt.

"Alright, jealous type, I see..." I mumbled, Catnap was in front of me again in less than a second, scaring the fuck out of me.

His eyes were now inverted colors, his pupils were small, but white, and his outer layer of his eyes were black.

"Say that shit again." He said menacingly, smiling all throughout his sentence.

"C- Catnap, you're scaring me...!" I whined as I leaned against the counter, dropping my shirt and pants onto the floor as Catnap rubbed his eyes and turned bad to normal.

"Sorry, I just can't stand people calling me jealous... Past trauma." Catnap mumbled, scratching the back of his head as I nervously let out a sigh.

"It's fine, let's just hurry up and get in the shower." I yawned, stretching as Catnap nodded once and walked into the shower.

I walked in as well as I closed the door and leaned back on the wall with the crank, Catnap leaned on the other wall, but his side was on the splash zone side.

I grabbed the shower crank as I slightly turned it, making the water gently ooze out of the shower head as I smirked.

Catnap's face shifted to more of a scared face, looking at me fiercely as I turned the shower crank even more forward, making the very cold water approach him.

"Dogday, don't you fucking dare." Catnap ordered, but I smirked as I turned the shower crank all the way up, turning the second crank up as well as cold water flooded Catnap's body in all directions.

Catnap started freaking out, covering himself frantically as he basically started screaming, yet still having the strength to grab me and pull me in.

"OH GOD NO!" I practically yelled as I felt the cold water rush onto me.

A couple minutes later

Catnap now had me pinned against the wall as he was behind me, squishing my body against the wall as he had my hands pinned on the lukewarm wall.

"Yeah, how's it feel, huh? Cold water isn't that fun to be in, is it, doggy?~" Catnap teased me as he gently grinded his lower half on me.

"C- Catnap, cut it out...! Not in the shower...!" I pleaded, Catnap giggled as he opened his mouth as if he was going to release more of that pink smoke, but he closed it soon after.

He left me off with one last teasing thrust from behind me before backing off, letting me turn around as I scoffed, Catnap giggled as he saw me blush.

"Damn you, Catnap..." I muttered as he leaned forward into the hot water, smiling softly.

"I love you too, babe." Catnap said, winking at me as I scoffed again...

(938 Words)