Chapter 67❤️

(Dogday's POV)

My friend's cars began pulling up to the newly constructed house, stepping out of their cars and running up to Catnap, me and Neko.

"There's no fucking way... How did you guys pay for this, again?" Kicken mumbled, Catnap pointed to Neko.

"We didn't, Neko built it because he was hyper." Catnap stated as Kicken directed his attention solely towards Neko.

As everybody else kept on talking with me and Catnap, Kicken spent most of the time praising Neko and giving him pets and scratches.

Kicken had Neko lying on the ground as he gave him scritches and other things cats liked, it was honestly the first time I've ever seen Kicken act like this.

I could've sworn I heard Kicken call Neko a 'Good boy' a couple times, I never thought I'd ever hear Kicken say that phrase in my life...

"Wait, how are we gonna get our stuff inside? We will need beds and other things-" Bubba tried asking, but Neko sat up and snapped his fingers.

Suddenly, everybody's belongings started floating with an aura around them, eventually disappearing into thin air.

"Like that, every one of your guys' things are inside now, can we get into the house already? I'm bored..." Neko complained as everybody complied, heading inside.

"Woah! Look at how spacious this place is! And there is furniture everywhere!" Hoppy exclaimed, everyone else also chimed in, expressing the love for the place already.

"Hey, Kicken..." Neko mumbled as Kicken looked at Neko.

"TAG! You're it!" Neko exclaimed as he tapped Kicken on the shoulder, laughing as Kicken chuckled and ran at Neko.

"Get back here you little!-" Kicken yelled as his voice died down when they both ran upstairs, still laughing.

"Wow, I've never seen Kicken act like that before, usually he's all chill and smooth..." Bobby noted.

"Seems like a stretch, but I think SOMEONE likes Neko...!" Hoppy joked, Bobby hit her on the arm as Hoppy let out a short "Ow..." and rubbed her arm.

"Wait, where are our rooms again?" Crafty asked as she put a pencil in her pocket, she was always carrying art supplies no matter where she went.

Suddenly, Neko leaped from the 2nd story ledge, all he did was laugh as he soared through the air.

"Holy shit!" Dogday and everybody freaked out as Neko landed face first into the carpet, pulling himself up as he brushed his jacket off.

"Oh yeah, I can show you your guys' rooms if you want." Neko stated, suddenly being tapped on the back by Kicken.

"Hey, no fair!" Neko stated as Kicken jokingly brought up a middle finger and ran back upstairs, laughing.

Neko chuckled to himself as he gestured for us to follow him, we followed Neko upstairs as he opened a random door...

A couple minutes later

"So Catnap, Dogday and me will be sharing a room since we're... Y'know..." Neko mumbled as he shrugged, everybody got the idea as they all went to their respective rooms.

"Alright, Catnap, Dogday, you two have fun, I'm gonna go find Kicken!" Neko exclaimed as he smiled and sped off down the hallway.

Me and Catnap decided to look around our room, looking at the bed that was... Actually quite big...

"Hold on, did Neko combine my bed and your bed together...?" Catnap asked as he felt the fabric of the mattress, I too felt it and had an odd feeling.

"Well, we won't be squished together now, so that's good I guess..." I noted, Catnap crawled onto the bed and felt around

"It's a lot more springy and bouncy than usual... Weird..." Catnap stated, his tail swayed around in the air curiously.

Catnap looked so good like that, bending over on a big bed, although, I don't know how thin these walls are, so I can't risk trying anything...

"Hey, Dogday." Catnap mumbled as I shook my head and looked at Catnap again.

"You wanna test how much this bed can take?~" Catnap asked as I blushed intensely, my tail wagging happily.

"W- Well, we don't know how thin these walls are, what if someone hears us...?" I asked as Catnap thought, then nodded in agreement.

"Yeah you're right..." Catnap muttered as he sighed and took off his sweatshirt, exposing his chest.

He climbed under the soft blankets as he patted the big space next to him, smiling a bit as my tail wagged even more.

"C'mon, puppy, at least give me some cuddles..." Catnap teased as I nodded and  removed my jacket, tossing it on the floor as I climbed into bed next to Catnap.

I snuggled close to him as he pulled the covers up, they were warm as if they were put in a dryer recently...

"So warm, aren't they?" Catnap mumbled as I let out a soft "Mhm...", closing my eyes slowly.

This is probably one of my best dreams come true, all those times I talked about me and my friends becoming YouTubers and living in a mansion together...

You never believed me, Dad, but who's laughing now?

Dickhead.

(847 words)