Chapter 57🔥

(Warning: HEAVY SMUT, I'm lazy and need to develop character personalities)

(That and I have the weirdest headache rn so I'm really bored and can't write as good for some reason)

(Catnap's POV)

Dogday's tail wagged happily as he quickly put my member in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down as he spread my legs apart, forcing them open as he continued bobbing his head up and down.

"A- AH! Gentle, doggy! No teeth!" I exclaimed as Dogday smiled and giggled, forcing his tongue out as he forced my cock down his throat even further.

Dogday took his my cock out of his mouth as he held it in his hands, panting as he happily licked at the tip of my member.

"More... More anise! Give it to me!!" Dogday shouted as he smiled happily, his tail wagging as he crawled on top of me, wrapping his legs around mine.

"Alright...! Calm down, Dogday!" I mumbled as I panicked, emitting pink smoke from my mouth in an attempt to calm Dogday down.

I ended up accidentally inhaling some of it, making my mind feel numb and fuzzy... I immediately regret my decision, then slowly became more and more... Excited...

"C'moooooooon!! Hurry up!!!~" Dogday whined as he grabbed me by my shoulders and shook me a bit, letting me go only when I grabbed the anise oil.

I rubbed the oil on my cock as I Dogday swatted my hand off of my member, putting his mouth around it again as he went back to sucking, slurping the anise oil off of me.

I took this chance to slowly slide Dogday's pants off, although Dogday noticed what I was doing and ended up kicking his pants off anyways.

I caressed Dogday's thigh as he continued sucking rapidly, I tilted my head back as I moaned softly, Dogday continuing to bob his head up and down.

"More... I need more! Give it to me, Catnap!!~" Dogday demanded as he pulled his head up and crawled on top of me again, placing the tip of my member against his entrance.

"H- Hold on, doggy, this is going way too fast!" I exclaimed, Dogday panted as his pupils widened, his tail wagging like crazy again.

"More anise, Catnap!! I need it in me!~" Dogday smiled as he panted again, forcing himself down on my cock, my legs shook as I held onto Dogday's waist.

I moaned softly and tilted my head back again, Dogday growling as he nipped at my neck, somewhat keeping control of himself, yet still going to town as he forced his body up and down on my cock.

Me and Dogday both became moaning messes, my tail wrapped around Dogday's tail as I gently grabbed him by the head and put my lips to his, him panting heavily as he thrusted his body up and down.

I slid my tongue into his mouth as I moaned softly, thrusting up into Dogday as I held his body down, keeping him in place as I came.

I felt myself oozing out of him, and then I let Dogday go as he panted while pulling back, keeping a string of saliva attached to us both as he pulled himself out of me.

"Hah... Fuck... Did that finally get the anise out of your system...?~" I asked as I panted heavily,  Dogday stared into my eyes as his tail began wagging again.

We stared into each other's eyes as I slid my hand down Dogday's ass, caressing his thigh as I slid my fingers into his entrance.

Dogday whined and buried his face into my chest again, softly moaning as I slid my fingers in and out of him gently.

"M- More... More anise..." Dogday groaned as I sighed after hearing him, sort of getting concerned that he was already THIS addicted to this stuff.

My god, if he wants it so bad, I'll just rub some more anise on my cock and... I dunno...

Uh... Maybe get him into a mating press or something...?

Man, I'm so drained today... Literally and figuratively...

(683 Words)