Chapter 66 ❤️☁️

(Dogday's POV)

"And you counted every single room...?" I asked Catnap as he nodded his head frantically.

"Yeah! There's like 16 rooms total in there! I'm telling you, we could round everybody up, and we could all live together!" Catnap exclaimed.

"But how would we pay taxes? And would everybody be okay with that?" I asked as Catnap pointed to Neko.

"Neko pays my rent anyways, it's fine." Catnap said as Neko groaned, sitting up as he held his head in his hands.

"Catnap... My head hurts... Do we have headache medicine...?" Neko whined softly as Catnap nodded and ran inside his house.

He came out a couple seconds later with a small bottle of Tylenol, it was the syrup kind that tasted like bubblegum, I never thought that stuff ever worked, I was so wrong all those years ago...

Catnap fed some of the Tylenol to Neko who graciously drank the bubblegum flavored syrup, Catnap wiped Neko's mouth as Catnap ran back inside.

Catnap once again came back out with a glass of water, Neko whined a bit when he saw the glass.

"Neko, I know you don't like cold water, but it's good for you...! It'll help with the headache." Catnap told Neko as Neko and Catnap bickered back and forth as I scrolled on my phone.

"Alright, Neko's taken care of." Catnap said as Neko stood up slowly, holding his head in one of his hands.

"What even happened...? Why is there a giant manor house here...?" Neko asked as Catnap laughed a bit.

"Neko, you built it in like 7 seconds, that's why." Catnap responded as Neko froze for a second.

"Well, what're we gonna do now?" Neko asked as Catnap pulled Neko close to him by the waist, making Neko blush a bit.

"Well, Neko... Me and Dogday were wondering-" Catnap began.

"Don't pull me into this." I stated, Catnap giggled as he looked back at Neko.

"I was wondering, since there is about... I'd say 16 rooms in that house, maybe... You, me, Dogday and everybody else could live together." Catnap explained.

"Y- You mean everyone?! Like Kicken and Bubba?!" Neko asked as Catnap nodded.

"Yep." Catnap confirmed as Neko smiled and paced up and down excitedly, I thought he was about to do another building spree again...

"Oh my god! What do I have to do?! When will everyone be here?!" Neko asked frantically, Catnap patted Neko on the back to calm him down.

"Relax, all you have to do is pay the house's bills and taxes like before, I'll just be asking for more this time." Catnap muttered, Neko nodded happily.

"Alright, and how much will that be?" Neko asked as Catnap thought for a second.

"Well, with 16 rooms and 8 people living inside, combined with needs and wants..." Catnap began.

"I'd say about $50,000 for taxes, and $30,000 for everything else!" Catnap stated as Neko nodded.

"Kay, light work." Neko mumbled as he snapped his fingers, and a giant block of money appeared.

"Those are all money bricks, not individual bills." Neko notes, Catnap looked shocked.

"Neko, that looks to be around somewhere near like $2 Million dollars." Catnap stated, Neko scoffed as he crossed his arms.

"I don't care, I have all the money in existence." Neko retaliated as he looked at the house in anticipation.

"Alright, let me call everyone up." I said as Catnap and Neko relaxed, Neko laid down on the grass and Catnap sat next to me.

I called the group chat as surprisingly, everybody ended up picking up, but of course, it was still somewhat early in the morning, and school was canceled, so everyone was also pissed off.

"What the hell, Dogday? I was sleeping..." Hoppy groaned as she twisted around.

"Yeah, c'mon man... Not cool..." Kicken mumbled as he held his phone above his face in bed, he was bound to drop it on his face any second now...

"Well, guys. I had a suggestion, and stay with me, this is gonna be big." I stated as everybody got quiet and listened in.

"So, Neko went on a hyper trip and... For some reason built a 16 room house out of spite that's conveniently able to house 8 people..." I explained as everybody clearly became more and more confused.

Some of them sat up and focused more on what I was saying, obviously, some of them didn't believe me.

"So basically, me and Catnap were wondering if we could all try living together, every single one of us." I explained as people started believing me only when I actually showed off the house.

"But we'd have to pay rent, wouldn't we?" Picky asked, to which my response shocked everybody in the call.

"Nah, believe it or not, Neko's paying the rent for everybody as long as we all stay here together, that how much he loves us I guess." I stated.

"Fuck it, I'll be there in 10 minutes." Kicken mumbled, hanging up as he practically tossed his phone on his bed.

"If I don't gotta pay rent, sure, I'll accept that!" Hoppy exclaimed as she also hung up, texting that she would be here as well.

Practically everybody else accepted the invitation as well, all hanging up as they confirmed that they would meet up with us here.

I guess they all needed to pack up their stuff first, understandable...

Normally I would be excited for this type of thing, I guess my emotions can't kick in yet, I'm too tired...

I can wait this out... I think.

(929 Words)