Chapter 32🔥

(Dogday's POV)

It had been a couple hours after me and Catnap had that... Conversation in 3rd period...

Me and Catnap were walking to my car, I unlocked the doors and opened the driver side door, sitting down as Catnap sat in the passenger seat beside me.

"Hey Dogday...~" Catnap muttered my name, I looked over at him to see him leaned over to my seat slightly, I looked at him as I blushed intensely.

"Y- Yeah...?" I asked as Catnap leaned forward and press a button on the dashboard that I had never seen before, suddenly, the car's windows darkened and tinted.

"W- What the hell...?" I asked myself as Catnap giggled, his tail wrapping around my waist.

"I've seen this car module before... Your windows can tint at anytime with that button." Catnap said, I looked over at him and looked back at the button.

"I didn't know that..." I muttered to myself as Catnap shifted and moved around to the backseat of the car, it was wide and spacious.

He spread his legs as he slipped his pants off, I didn't realize what he was doing, until I looked in the rear view mirror, looking at Catnap as his tail wrapped around his own member.

Catnap sat there, legs spread as he slouched down, looking at me lovingly as I sat there, dumbfounded.

"Catnap...?! Why're acting like this today...?!" I asked as Catnap leaned forward and unbuckled my seatbelt.

"C'mooooooon, Dogday... You said you'd give yourself up anywhere...~" Catnap mumbled, I froze, but then sighed as I hesitantly crawled to the backseat.

"Jesus... Do we have to do this now...? In my car...?" I asked shyly, stripping myself of my clothes as Catnap leaned forward and turned the heat to the max.

"Why're you turning the heat on...? Is it cold?" I asked as Catnap chuckled and shook his head.

"No, but having sex in a hot room makes it a lot more enjoyable... Look it up, I'm right." Catnap stated, I sighed and revealed my member as Catnap stroked it slowly.

I was on my knees in the backseat, Catnap laying on his stomach as he kicked his legs in the air slowly, his tail swaying left and right as he stroked my member excitedly.

"Alright, I'm already getting impatient, let's get to the fun stuff~" Catnap smiled a bit as he sat up and forced me onto my back.

He pinned me to the backseat as he wrapped his legs around the bottom of me, grinding himself against me playfully.

"D- Damn it, Catnap... Of all positions... It really had to be a mating press...?" I asked annoyingly as Catnap giggled a bit.

"You'll understand soon enough...~" Catnap whispered as he placed the tip of his cock to my entrance, I shivered a bit when I felt his warmth stop on top of me.

"J- Just don't stain my seats, and be gentle... My back hurts from this..." I mumbled, Catnap sighed as he let out a simple "Fine..."

Before we even began, it was already so hot in the car, I could feel a small amount of sweat forming on my head, I stuck out of my tongue and did the classic 'pant until your cool' trick.

All dogs had this, it was basic knowledge, and for some reason, only dogs could actually do it...

"Good doggy...~" Catnap whispered affectionately as he slowly began to slide inside of me, I felt his warmth enter me as I tried my best not to break my panting with short moans.

"M- Mph... Ah...~" I moaned as I felt Catnap buckle his hips against mine, he had fully entered me as I felt him nip at my neck, his body was hot, and the room was hotter...

Catnap quickly began to thrust up and down as I could barely keep myself from moaning too loudly, Catnap continued his slow assault on me as he quickened his pace.

"Gah... Hah...! F- Fuck, Dogday...~" Catnap moaned my name as he thrusted harder and faster, eventually, I too began moaning loudly, not being able to control myself.

"H- HAH...!~ Catnap...!~ More!!~" I moaned as quietly as I could, although it was as loud as me normally talking, so it didn't matter.

Catnap continued his assault on me as he nipped at my neck from time to time again and again, moaning my name as I could barely breathe from how hot it was in the car.

This is a lot better than I thought it would be... Catnap's so good at this type of thing... I could just go on forever...

It's so hot in this damn car... That's the fun part of it though...~

(787 Words)