Chapter 35🌶️

(Dogday's POV)

"Alright, that's game!" Our goalkeeper shouted as I scored the last goal of the day, everyone basically falling onto the ground out of exhaustion, I put my hands on my knees and wheezed, out of breath.

Catnap clapped for me as Neko gave me a thumbs up, his tail... Was oddly moving slower when he looked at me, but when he looked back at Catnap, it moved faster again...

Weird...

Everyone started to get up, walking around and talking to each other as Catnap eventually walked over to me as he held a leash on Neko, Neko trying to catch a butterfly he saw.

Neko can be so adorable sometimes...

"Well, I'm gonna head home now... It was fun watching you play Dogday, do you wanna head home too, or...?" Catnap asked me, I thought for a second, but then shook my head as I removed my jersey.

"Nah... I have to check on something before I go, everyone will probably be gone by the time I'm done..." I said, Catnap nodded his head as he tugged slightly on Neko's collar.

"Alright, Neko, let's go." Catnap said, Neko pulled back towards me as Catnap looked back at him confused.

"N- Neko?" He asked as Neko once again pulled back towards me, hugging onto my arm and wrapping himself around my waist.

"I wanna stay with Dogday, Catnap...! He can't be all alone out here...!" Neko whined as Catnap paused for a moment, then sighed as he let go of Neko's leash.

"Dogday, I don't have nearly enough patience for this, he's gonna have to stay with you." Catnap said as I grabbed the leash off the ground.

"Whatever you do, keep your hand on that leash, don't let Neko run away." Catnap said to me, I nodded as he sighed once again, patting me on the shoulder and walking away.

"I'll walk home, don't worry!" Catnap shouted as everyone else also began to leave, getting into their cars and driving away.

Me and Neko stood there for a while as Neko put his hands behind his back and twisted his foot on the ground, I eventually tugged gently as Neko quickly followed me.

Although... Something about this collar... Me and Neko all alone outside, and nobody to bother us... Mixed with the collar allowing me to do anything I wanted...

That sounds kinda... Hot...

"Dogday? Why're you looking at me like that?" Neko asked, tilting his head as he shifted the beanie on his head, scratching his head as he stood idly by.

"N- Nothing..." I muttered, gripping onto the leash as I walked with Neko over to the goalkeeper post.

"You sure? Maybe you see something you like...?~" Neko asked softly as I slowly looked behind me, Neko was smiling a bit, he put his hands on my shoulders as his tail swayed left and right.

"G- Geez, Neko, you're horny again...?!" I asked, Neko shook his head as he giggled a bit.

"C'mon, you really think I didn't see what you were thinking about? That collar business seems to have caught your attention...~" Neko muttered as he put a finger to my chin.

"Well I... I guess it is kind of kinky, but-" I tried speaking, but Neko simply tackled me to the ground as he nuzzled against my neck.

"C'mon, Dogday...! We're both alone out here...
Besides... I'm chilly..." Neko whined, I slowly started to pet him as I held him close to me, holding the leash to make sure he didn't try anything.

Neko slowly rose up, but the collar restrained him from going any higher, he was on his knees and on top of me, he placed his hands on my chest as he purred softly.

"Alright, Neko, that's enough... Sex won't solve your problem of being cold, besides, one of us could get sick." I stated, Neko sighed as he allowed me to get up, I tugged gently on the leash as I led him to my car.

"C'mon, let's go." I said softly, snapping my fingers as Neko shivered a bit, he then began reluctantly following me.

I opened the backseat door for Neko as he sat down, I was about to close the door, but he ended up pulling on the leash and pulling me into the backseat, closing the door with him.

"N- Neko?! What are you doing??" I asked as Neko held onto me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Please, Dogday?! Pretty please?? I'm bored...!" Neko whined as I groaned and dropped the leash.

"Fine...! Only if it'll shut you up until we get home..." I sighed, putting a hand to my face in disbelief, it was still decently cold in this car...

We'd have to get really close to each other for warmth... Although I guess that's what he wanted...

Alright... Let's see how long I can keep this up...

(816 Words)