Chapter 43❤️💧

(Dogday's POV)

I watched in delight and excitement as Catnap waved his hand in front of his face, clearing the smoke as he curled his legs onto the couch, sitting like a cat as he graciously licked his paw.

Neko finally settled down as he also stayed seated, yet he sat in a criss cross as he fiddled with his jacket, he swatted at his beanie as he tried his best to get them off.

Neko whined a bit and growled as he started to get impatient, clawing at his jacket and beanie as he squirmed around, eventually rolling off of the chair as I laughed.

Catnap hopped down from the couch like a cat as he dragged himself along the ground, it was... Disturbing to say the least... He didn't even use his legs, they just dragged behind him...

Catnap looked at Neko's jacket and shifted his eyes back and forth to Neko's beanie and jacket, probably not knowing what was even going on.

"Alright, calm down, Neko, I'll help you." I muttered through giggles and wheezes as I couldn't help myself from laughing at this situation, this was genuinely too funny...

I helped Neko get his jacket and beanie off as he shook his head and quietly meowed to himself, Catnap responded with a meow himself as Catnap and Neko began speaking back to one another.

Neko eventually ended the conversation with a simple "Mrfph." Shaking his head violently as he rested his head on Catnap, shoulder.

Catnap froze, but eventually slowly inched his hand to Neko's side, his tail swaying left and right happily as he purred softly, smiling a bit as he closed his eyes.

I slowly and quietly pulled out a laser pointer from my pocket, I only bought it for this occasion, and I'm so glad this actually worked...

I pointed the laser in front of Neko as he slowly opened his eyes and let out a small "Mrow?" In confusion, sliding off of Catnap as Catnap flopped on the floor, shaking his head and following Neko as I they inched to the laser.

Neko stared at the laser, I shook the dot a couple of times, Neko laid his head on the carpet and swatted at the dot, extremely confused on why it wasn't going away and why he couldn't touch it.

Neko meowed as Catnap came into the scene, swatting at the laser as I watched in delight, Catnap backed up and got into a regular cat stance, trying to pounce onto the laser, but failing entirely.

Catnap whined and meowed as he sat up and looked at me, I felt sort of bad now after seeing that I had made Catnap faceplate into the ground.

"Awww... I'm sorry, Catnap... C'mere..." I mumbled as Catnap slowly crawled on all fours, laying in my lap as Neko stayed focused on the dot, staring at it in delight.

Neko inched his hand toward the dot, but brought it back quickly after, then tried swatting at it again, but then gave up halfway through...

What the fuck was the point of that...?

Neko rolled onto his back as he meowed again, his tail happily swaying in the air as he had his hands hanging above his body, no longer interested in the dot.

"Hm... I wonder if that cat trick works on Neko now..." I said to myself as Catnap purred in my lap, his tail brushing against my face, which I had to constantly swat out of my way.

"Neko...! Pspspspsps... C'mere! I'll give you scritches!~" I said playfully as Catnap jolted up and looked around, Neko quickly crawling over to me.

Neko responded with a simple "Mrow!" In delight as he raised his head slightly, letting me give him scratches under his neck.

Catnap nuzzled his head into my neck, purring and licking at my neck as he did so, I couldn't tell if he was hungry, or if he wanted attention...

I gave Catnap scratches too, petting him on the head as Neko inched closer to me and also started to lick at me.

Neko and Catnap were now basically giving me a bath as I sat down on the floor, letting Catnap and Neko do their thing as Neko slowly revealed teeth behind his lips.

He gently bit down on my hand, seeming like he was trying to hurt me, but his teeth were so fragile and soft, they didn't hurt at all...

"Alright, Neko that's enough..." I mumbled, Neko didn't stop, instead, he growled at me and continued biting me, and I quickly got nervous.

I saw a spray bottle made of minty water, I made it myself a long time ago in case any cats broke into my house trying to steal stuff.

I grabbed the spray bottle and gently sprayed at Neko, making him whimper and whine as he backed away.

"B- Bad kitty...! No biting!" I said nervously, I didn't want to call Neko that, but he needed to learn...

Neko swatted at himself trying to get the water off, and now I felt bad... Aw man...

I'm sorry, Neko...

(855 Words)