Chapter 49🩸❤️

(Kicken's POV)

I angrily ran towards Neko, punching him in the gut, punching him left and right, ending it off with a double-leg dropkick away.

Neko quickly rolled back up, charging at me as he appeared behind me immediately, I quickly turned around to punch him, but he hit a nerve in my head with his elbow, I was stuck, completely frozen in place.

Neko sweeped me off of my feet, kicking me upwards as I flailed in the air, falling back down as I got punched straight in the face, my beak cracking as I was launched into some trees.

I re-oriented myself as I ran towards Neko, but instead of rage consuming me, I switched to focusing as much as I could, Neko smiled as he spun around and tried whirling around to kick me in the head.

I dodged at the last second and everything seemed to slow down for me, Neko's expression changed, he looked worried, scared even...

I charged up a punch and hit him directly under his chin launching him a couple feet in the air as everybody started freaking out, chanting my name as I grabbed Neko's leg and spun around.

I threw Neko away, but he smiled at me as he flipped backwards in the air, still being dragged backwards, but he suddenly vanished from view.

I focused all of my attention to one spot, I closed my eyes and felt the air around me in quick succession, I then realized Neko was behind me again.

Neko tried chopping at my neck, but I raised an arm and blocked it with as much strength as I could, Neko looked shocked.

"Ā, kuso ttare..." Neko mumbled as I tried sweeping his legs, but he jumped in the air and kicked off of me, back flipping as he spun in the air.

"Tashika ni yoku natte kimashita ne, shūchū shite torikunde iru no ga wakarimasu." Neko spoke, I couldn't understand him, but I was sure he was complimenting my combat skills.

"I have no idea what the fuck you just said." I replied back, I was off guard, and Neko now knew that...

He vanished from sight and appeared in front of me, charging a kick I wasn't ready for...

He kicked me in my face, breaking my beak as parts of it chipped off, blood spurting onto the grass.

I rolled on the grass, but I wasn't hurt, my adrenaline was too good for that to happen...

"You're quick, Neko, but I have something you don't..." I muttered, his head tilted slightly.

"Anata wa? Kore made no tokoro, anata ga shōmei shita no wa, anata ga gōmande yowai to iu koto dakedesu..." Neko said menacingly, placing a hand on his hip as he waved his hair back.

The girls in the group were practically screaming at this point, Neko was genuinely so menacing... I swear he has to be watching Jujutsu Kaisen every day or something...

I charged at Neko, he frowned a bit and his eyes widened when I kicked at his stomach, he bent backwards as I did, blood shooting out of his mouth as he was launched backwards.

"G- Ghack!" Was the only sound Neko made as he was launched into the trees behind him, fading out of view.

Wait a second... He's gone...!

I did it...? I won!!

I ACTUALLY WON!

"Hahahaha! Turns out your menacing act was all for nothing, Ne-" I tried mocking Neko, but when I grinned and turned around to look cool, Neko was right in front of me, staring at me intently with a straight face.

"Itta yo, watashi ga katsu tte. Jitto shitte, watashi o dakishimete kudasai." Neko said in a raspy voice as he slapped me as hard as he could, knocking me to the ground...

I saw everyone freak out as my eyes slowly closed, Neko stood on top of me as everything faded to black...

Am I about to die...?

This can't... Be... How this ends for me...

...

Suddenly, I felt my beak grow back, all of my wounds were gone, and I was completely fine again, Neko held his hand out for me to grab.

I slowly grabbed his hand as he pulled me up, patting me on the back and brushing me off, I was super confused.

"Uhm... Did... Did I lose...?" I asked as Neko nodded, smiling and giggling a bit, his shirt slowly materialized back onto him, and he put his jacket back on.

"Sōda ne, yakusoku o mamotte, watashi ga eta hōyō o watashi ni ataete kudasai." Neko laughed as he wrapped his arms around my neck, making me blush as all the girls and some guys started ooh'ing again.

"W- What did you just say...?" I asked as Catnap pulled out a book about Japanese phrases.

"He's talking about you losing fair and square, and how he gets cuddles for winning now." Catnap added, making me groan as I realized I did actually have to do that...

Jesus... I should have just let Neko stay mad...

(841 Words)