Chapter 22 🔥☁️

(Catnap's POV)

Dogday tilted his head back as I saw the silhouette of Neko's head bob up and down, Dogday covering his mouth as he moaned softly from time to time.

Neko stroked my cock with his other hand, switching from Dogday to me with his mouth, taking us both practically at the same time again, forcing both of us to quickly turn into moaning messes.

I turned to Dogday who was blushing hard, his face being red as a tomato as I put a hand to his chin, forcing him to look at me as I leaned in forward.

Dogday understood what I wanted, and leaned in with me as we locked lips together, Dogday whimpered and held my face in one of his hands.

He shook a bit as the silhouette of Neko's head stopped moving, Neko eventually arose from the blanket, continuing to stroke my member as he laid on my chest.

Neko panted and licked his lips, finally letting Dogday get a break after he reached his climax, letting Dogday lay there exhausted, resting a pillow on his face.

Neko looked at me lovingly as he quickened his pace, I leaned my head back as Neko nipped at my neck, forcing me to moan softly.

"F- Fuck... Neko, slow down..." I begged as Neko giggled to himself, keeping his pace up as I felt myself nearing my climax.

"N- Neko...! Hah...!~" I moaned out as I covered my face with a small piece of a nearby blanket, coming into Neko's hand as he finally slowed down his strokes.

He held up his hand and licked it, wiping the rest off of his hand with a nearby tissue, he laid on my chest as his tail wrapped around my neck.

Dogday laid on his side, naked as he watched Neko turn from his iconic innocent attitude, to a more horny and seductive version of himself.

"Geez, what's gotten into Neko, Catnap?" Dogday asked playfully, Neko scratching my chin with a finger as he pet me affectionately.

"Dunno... I hope he enjoyed himself..." I mumbled under the blanket as Neko giggled again, his tail moving from my neck to Dogday's.

Dogday hummed in confusion, but Neko pulled him closer to himself as Neko held his face in his hands, putting his lips to Dogday's as Dogday whimpered slightly.

I chuckled as I watched Neko have his own fun, finally ending his horny rampage as Dogday and himself pulled away from each other, leaving a string of saliva connecting their lips.

"Hehe... Alright, Neko, that's enough..." I muttered as I pulled Neko back, grabbing his jacket as I helped him put it back on.

Neko dressed himself as I put my clothes on, Dogday laid in bed naked as he covered himself with a blanket, clearly still in shock from what just happened.

Neko didn't put a shirt on, instead, he just left his jacket open and wore baggy pants, his chest being exposed as he leaned against the wall.

Neko slid down the wall as he sat down, staring at me and Dogday, clearly not knowing what to do now.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed as I picked it up and looked at the notification I got, it was an email from an employer I had been talking to, they told me that I had gotten a job that I was hoping for.

I recently signed up to be a bartender, alcohol and drinks were sort of my specialty other than baseball, and as it turns out, I was actually accepted!

I let out a small "Oh, damn..." as Dogday looked at me, Neko was too busy playing on his phone, so he didn't hear my excitement.

"What's up, Catnap?" Dogday asked as I showed him the email, his tone shifted to a more excited tone as he read the email from my phone.

"No way, you got accepted...?!" Dogday exclaimed as I nodded, being proud as ever when I saw the excitement on Dogday's face.

"Dude, I work there!" Dogday stated as I paused for a bit, then looked at him, shocked, but also confused.

"You work as a bartender?" I asked as Dogday nodded, he finally sat up and began to dress himself.

"Yeah! Ever since summer started, the place has been closed down, but since schools starting again, my boss is reopening the bar!" Dogday stated as he put on a shirt.

"Doesn't it reopen tomorrow? We start tomorrow right?" I asked as Dogday nodded, his tail wagging left and right happily.

"We're gonna be the best workers there, trust me! It's super simple to get the hang of it!" Dogday stated happily.

"Wait, if you're a bartender, how come you couldn't handle some alcohol back in my attic...?" I asked as Dogday scratched the back of his neck.

"The only stuff I drank there on the job was soda, any soft drink, or water." Dogday said as he climbed into bed again.

"Huh, cool! Alright, we'll talk about this tomorrow..." I stated as Dogday nodded.

I turned to Neko and called out to him "Neko, pspspspsps... C'mere... It's time for bed." I said as Neko finally looked up and put his phone away.

He climbed into bed between the both of us as he cuddled us together, sinking into the covers as he hummed to himself, purring almost immediately.

Dogday hugged onto Neko and I hugged onto him too, closing my eyes as the night crawled into the room from the window, crickets chirping outside, and the quiet ambiance of the neighborhood sinking into my ears.

I fell asleep knowing that I now had more responsibility, I had a job to do tomorrow, better yet, it was with Dogday...

(956 Words)