Chapter 72💧

(Catnap's POV)

no.

No no no.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING.

WHAT DID I DO WRONG?!

I'VE TREATED NEKO WITH SUCH CARE AND KINDNESS!

HE'S JUST JOKING RIGHT?!

THIS ISN'T FUNNY, NEKO!

"Catnap? What're you doing up here? Come watch TV with us...!" Dogday pleaded as he swung the door open, I looked at him in horror.

"Uh... Catnap...? What's wrong...?" Dogday asked as I handed him the paper.

"Read that." I demanded in a low tone, Dogday looked through the list of crossed out objectives Neko had.

"Uh... It's just a list of things Neko wanted to do with you, what's so bad about-" Dogday tried asking, but I interrupted him.

"Other side." I muttered as Dogday looked concerned, turning the paper, his face changed to that of complete horror when he got to the bottom of the page.

"Catnap, that isn't funny." Dogday said softly, I shook my head as I stood up.

"It's not a joke, Neko's ACTUALLY going to try and kill himself TOMORROW." I stated as Dogday dropped the paper, I caught it and put it to my chest.

Dogday began hyperventilating and I couldn't think straight, all I did was put a hand on Dogday's shoulder as he looked at me, whimpering.

"We have to go warn the others." I mumbled as Dogday shook his head after a few moments.

"W- What are we going to do...?! We can't let Neko do that, Catnap!" Dogday exclaimed, breathing heavily as I patted his back.

"I know, which is why we'll all create a plan, we have to hurry..." I stated as Dogday followed behind me, I walked down the stairs again.

I walked into the living room, everybody looked at me and Dogday, then Bubba paused the show on the TV.

"Bubba, what the f-" Kicken almost objected, but he finally turned to me and Dogday, then immediately went silent.

"Dogday? Catnap? What's up with you two...? I've never seen you two look that distraught." Bubba asked, me and Dogday made our way in front of the TV, to the middle of the room.

"Everybody, you're never going to believe this in a million years, but please, listen to me when I say this." I begged, everybody listened in and sat up, even Kicken...

"Neko is planning on killing himself... TOMORROW..." I stated, everybody started to silently panic, questioning if I was telling the truth or not.

"Catnap, what the fuck?! That's not funny!" Picky exclaimed, I put a hand in front of me as I looked downwards.

"I told you all you wouldn't believe me, which is why I'm going to let you all take turns reading the back of this paper." I stated, passing the paper to Hoppy first.

After she read it, she covered her mouth and passed the paper to the person next to her, Bobby.

After a couple more horrified reactions, and the paper being passed around all the way back to Hoppy, I finally grabbed the paper, everybody was distraught.

This was the first time I'd ever seen Kicken with his glasses down, even if I'd only known the dude for a couple weeks...

"That's... Fucked, man..." Kicken mumbled, everybody finally regained their senses as they still continued sitting in silence.

"Is there anything we can do to stop it...?" Bubba asked softly.

"I don't... I don't want anybody to die here..." Bobby muttered, her voice filled with fear and confusion.

"If we all work together, there might ACTUALLY be a chance we can prevent Neko from... Leaving us." I stated, everybody started listening in.

"It will cost us most of our time though if this works out..." I mumbled, Kicken fully took off his glasses as he laid them down on the coffee table in front of him.

"Then spit it out...! We don't have much time until Neko comes back, do we...?" Kicken exclaimed, he was right...

"Alright... Let's go over the plan..." I started, putting my fingers to my chin to think... I needed this to work the best way it possibly could...

"First, let's all start by acting nonchalant when Neko comes back inside, if he notices something's up, we're all fucked." I noted, everybody agreed that it was the best option at the time.

Alright... What to do next...

I don't want to have to be overprotective of Neko but...

Neko...

I might have to start being more strict with your rules...

I knew it wasn't a good idea to let you stay up till 10 PM...

I should have just stayed at 9...

(768 Words)