CH 5 - FIGHTING

Phuwin quietly pulled out his weapon. In his empty hand, there were now several small silver knives with a length of about 10cm and a width of only 1cm. These were the weapons he often used to deal with vampires. Middle level, just stick it in the heart, then it's as if they are sent to the West, their souls flying away.

It is impossible to know clearly the strength of the previous person

Wherever you go, explore first. Phuwin threw a knife aiming right at his heart, but he quickly dodged it, a few more knives came towards him, this time he disappeared as soon as the knife was thrown. He appeared right behind him, using one hand to grab his arm. Phuwin bowed slightly, he turned his face back, took the knife and slashed straight at the arm that was holding him. Before he could cut it, he must have let go. Seeing that, he took the momentum to step back, his hand quickly pulled out another shot. The thin wire is made of silver, a weapon he created himself, as thin as a thread but not easy to break. He likes to use it to slit the throats of vampires, seeing less of their blood and watching them die slowly and painfully.

Phuwin approached him, fighting back and forth with him for a while, but his thread still could not reach his neck, only succeeding in injuring him a little on his right hand. Blood leaked out and seeped into his black shirt. In return, he was also injured a lot. Just now, when he hit him in the back, blood also gradually leaked from his mouth.

Using his remaining strength, he continued to perform a few more moves, his hand began to gather energy, light blue light emitted from his hand, then he released that light towards him, immediately. That means he also used a red light to block it, the two struggled until Phuwin was sent flying away, hitting the expensive wine cabinet behind him, the impact bottles fell to the ground, the smell of alcohol rose strongly.

Knowing that he couldn't fight anymore, he had spent a lot of energy connecting his brain waves with Fourth while hiding the smell of blood and his strength, so now Phuwin was unable to fight him. Above all, it's not that he's weak, he's an S-class hunter, but it seems like his ability is something very mysterious, gritting his teeth and trying to grab the edge of the cabinet to stand up, Phuwin looked at him with eyes full of hatred

"What's wrong, you can't fight anymore?"

"If this wasn't your territory, I would kill you, you bastard."

He smiled

"This is not my area, this is my friend's area"

"Older brother..."

Phuwin didn't know what to say to his answer. It was best for him to find a way to get out. The longer he stuck with him, the more time he wasted looking for Dunk. Furthermore, since entering this building, he could not connect his brain waves with Fourth, so he had to quickly go out to know his brother's situation right now.

"It's best not to let me see you again"

Having said that, he wanted to leave, but he stood right in front of him

"Wait, you really don't want to know where your brother is?"

Phuwin remained silent without answering, he spoke again

"No need to hit me directly, just let me taste a little of your blood..."

He said as he looked at his white neck. It must be said that he had glowing skin, very attractive to the eyes, plus a very beautiful face that made everyone who looked at him fall in love, no. Except for him, he also felt interested when he saw him for the first time.

"Put down your dirty eyes, dreaming that I'll let you suck my blood"

Phuwin took a few steps back in anticipation

"Okay, I'll be generous and tell you. From here, go west along the small road along the stream, you'll see a gray castle, your brother is waiting for you to save him."

After hearing his words, Phuwin half believed and half doubted, what if he tricked him into going into a dangerous place again? But first he needed to get out of here. Using some explosive powder in his body, he threw it at him. The strong smell of smoke blocked all vision in the room. Phuwin successfully jumped out the window and disappeared into the forest, to a so-called safe place. He sat down and wiped away the dried blood. from the corner of his mouth, now his whole body had no strength and needed to rest a bit. Brain waves begin to connect with Fourth

"Fourth, can you hear me?"

"Fourth!.... Fourth!..."

Not hearing a reply, Phuwin gradually became impatient

"Hey, it's me. I just heard your voice now. Why did it take so long for you to connect with me? I thought something was wrong with you. When I tried to locate you, I saw you entering a building."

"It's okay, I thought Dunk was in there so I went in to search but it wasn't, it was just an abandoned building."

"Are you okay now? Your voice doesn't sound right."

"It's okay, it's just taking too much energy. I can't connect my brain waves to you for the time being. Use positioning to get to me."

"Yes sir, wait a moment and I'll be there"

After hearing his brother's answer, Phuwin rested peacefully leaning against the tree. He closed his eyes to regulate his breathing. At night in the forest it was very dangerous. He used his strength to create a barrier to ensure safety. Just for yourself, if your younger brother Fourth comes, he can still enter, but aliens and vampires won't be able to enter. After that, because he was so tired, Phuwin fell asleep without realizing it.