CH 67 - DEWNANI'S WEDDING

DewNani held a wedding party at a luxury resort villa. Because the groom is Nani - a famous actor in the entertainment industry and his husband is Dew - who has just entered the modeling industry but his popularity has reached its peak, so this wedding party also appeared a lot. The reporter had been waiting for a long time. Speaking of these two people, ever since Dew shared that fashion collection with Nani, his name has begun to be sought after a lot, people also found out that he is the owner of a quite famous bar. language. Although he is called a model, Dew only takes pictures when Nani is around, his main job is still opening a bar.

This party during the day is a wedding ceremony, then late at night there is also a light night party for everyone to socialize. DewNani organized this very big wedding, because not only were there close people, but there were also guests who were people in the entertainment industry, young men from many companies, so this was also a celebration. event that attracts the most media, it will certainly become a hot topic boards in the next few days.

Now is the time to welcome guests. Currently, DewNani is standing in front of the party gate to welcome each guest. The guests have arrived quite a lot. They are happily talking before entering the party, looking back and forth, but Nani has not yet arrived. saw the silhouette of my best friend. Just as I was wondering, suddenly three expensive supercars came and parked in front of the party, attracting all eyes, both reporters and guests looked to see who was the owner of those cars. Because it's one of the limited supercars, you have to be someone to own it.

The first couple to step off the Lamborghini Murcielago were Gemini and Fourth, both wearing a trendy blue suit, Gemini inside was wearing a plain black shirt with a bit of pattern and Fourth was the opposite, I wore it myself. A simple white shirt, although opposite but harmonious with each other, everyone can guess that they are a couple.

Next were Joong and Dunk, they stepped down from the black Bugatti La Voiture Noire. These two people's entire bodies were also black, from vests to shirts exuding mystery and elegance, giving off the appearance of future heir. The last person to get out of the car was Phuwin. He set foot on the Lamborghini Veneno supercar once again attracting the utmost attention from everyone. He wore a blue vest with stripes, a black shirt inside, and a silver necklace hanging around his neck, making him even more attractive. You could call it beautiful, but how did he look? I also have the feeling that he is an unapproachable person and will not talk to people he is not close to.

Cameras began to curiously take pictures of them, everyone was talking about who they were and where they came from. DewNani originally hid this relationship because he didn't want to affect Phuwin, Dunk and Fourth. Now you guys appeared at a big event of DewNani, so it was inevitable that everyone would talk about it.

Not caring about everyone looking, five people approached DewNani to say hello

"Why did it take so long for everyone to come? I thought you couldn't come because you were busy."

Nani smiled and asked, Dew beside him also nodded to express his question

"How can I not come and celebrate your big day?"

Dunk smiled back

"Are you trying to dominate the both of us by dressing like this today?"

Dew smiled and said a teasing sentence to everyone. Indeed, they dressed like this very beautifully, very eye-catching.

"The main character is still the most beautiful, we don't dare"

Joong also smiled and talked happily

"Why are there only five people? Where's Pond?"

Nani looked at Phuwin curiously and asked

"He had something to do today so he couldn't come. He just came to the dinner party."

Phuwin briefly explained to Dew and Nani, today your Pond is busy, although he is a bit sad but it's okay, Pond will still come in the evening, after all, Pond doesn't like places like this, he needs to deliver. Greetings are very complicated, dinner parties are probably more suitable for him than daytime ones. Everyone talked for a while longer then entered the party and sat in their seats.
allowing DewNani to continue welcoming guests.

A lot of eyes were on them. Some guests were curious so they asked DewNani and found out that they were DewNani's group of close friends. Having close friends of this quality would definitely cause a stir if they entered the entertainment industry. gone, everyone is beautiful, attractive, and has a unique personality.

Everyone looking at them thought there were two couples, but the beautiful boy was probably still single, because he got out of the car alone. Phuwin immediately became the character that attracted the most eyes at the party, including the eyes of a sinister looking guy, possibly a big figure in the entertainment world, a user type. unspoken rule, he looked at him and smiled strangely as if he was looking at his prey.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Now let's check our handsome couples dresses