CH 68 - DEWNANI'S WEDDING (2)

Finally, the wedding began to take place, loud applause blessed the two main characters of today, everyone turned their eyes to the stage, where the two happiest people were exchanging rings. to each other, as soon as they shared a kiss, everyone exploded and screamed loudly, JoongDunk, GeminiFourth and Phuwin also clapped and looked at DewNani and smiled in blessing. Fourth was the one who screamed the loudest, he just kept screaming and screaming. Then everyone started their outdoor daytime party.

Gemini was pulled by Fourth for a walk around the party. His joy was cake, so he headed straight for the cake table and rushed over. Gemini also complied with his wishes and fed him.

'Eat a little, later you'll eat salty food'

Gemini gently reminded Fourth, Fourth also nodded obediently, now it's okay to eat a little, no matter what, if you want more, Gemini will buy it for you. Gemini reached out and wiped the piece of ice cream from his lips and put it in his mouth, making him suddenly shy and look around.

" Gemmm, there are many people, don't do that"

Fourth blushed, he was embarrassed and ran away to continue his fun, while Gemini smiled and followed behind him.

JoongDunk and Phuwin sat at a table close to the stage. They kept a peaceful appearance at the party, just sitting and enjoying the wine in their hands.

"Everyone, watch this flower throwing"

A girl's voice rang out, making everyone excited. Joong Dunk and Phuwin also smiled at this scene, but they had no intention of participating, just sitting around watching the fun.

1.....2......3

After three hours of counting, everyone was excitedly waiting for Nani to throw flowers to catch them, but the bouquet of flowers did not fall on the people present on the field but deflected to the right where the table where they were sitting was. The bouquet of flowers accidentally fell on Dunk. Dunk was surprised so he grabbed it with his hand. Before he could figure it out, everyone was clapping and cheering, causing him to smile wryly at this situation. He didn't think it was fell on me again.

"Looks like it's our turn next time, huh?"

Joong walked closer to Dunk and whispered, Dunk was so shy that his ears turned red, Nani also ran up to congratulate him, insisting that he had to get married as soon as possible, who told him to catch Nani's flowers? I could only force a smile, and the people who were most amused were none other than Joong and Phuwin, sitting next to them, also shaking their heads helplessly.

"Dunk, follow me for a bit"

Joong said, he stood up and pulled Dunk along, then held his hand and walked around to the back of the villa. There was a small path leading to an area planted with flowers, they were in full bloom, creating a real scene. romantic. Going a little further, there is a small cliff, sitting there you can see the sea from above, the wind the hair of two people, Dunk greedily inhales this fresh air, it has been a long time since he last saw it. Immerse yourself in such a comfortable space.

"Joong, why did you bring me out here?"

Dunk turned to ask

"Isn't it beautiful? I accidentally discovered it. I thought you liked the sea and brought you here."

Joong held Dunk's hands, his eyes looking at him lovingly, both of them had gone through countless hardships to get together, once enemies, the relationship only had two words of pain until the end. to be back together again, so Joong always cherishes every moment with the person he loves. His world was standing in front of him, smiling like a sunflower looking at him with eyes full of love.