CH 27 - DISCOVERY

This was the second time Phuwin and the other two people had their blood taken. There was only one day left for the three of them to get out of here, but it seemed like breaking this type of bondage was still at a standstill. Having had his blood taken twice, Phuwin was starting to feel a bit dizzy. If he had his blood taken again tomorrow, he probably wouldn't have enough strength to get out. Furthermore, you need to find out why they need blood, if they have any plans, it will be very dangerous.

-----------------

"I suspect Phuwin was captured by the Harit family"

Dunk spoke up, currently he and Fourth are at Joong's building, there are also Pond and Gemini. Don't ask why I'm here with them, because someone coaxed you to come here with the excuse that they can help more.

"But we don't have any trace of their whereabouts, so how can we get there?"

Fourth spoke up

"No matter what, we have to find it."

Pond raised his voice, his eyes shining with some anger. If he was really captured by Harit's group, he would swear that he would not forgive them.

-------------------

It was the third day that Phuwin was locked here. He was currently trying to break the barrier. Just as he was about to succeed, the sound of the door opening rang out again. I silently cursed in my heart, just like that, another day has passed.

"Come on, come on, it's time to get your blood drawn."

Sing smiled as he approached, patting the knife in his hand. He smoothly took blood from the other two people, finally reaching him. Having been slashed three times, the wound on his wrist seemed to refuse to close anymore, blood continued to flow, he tore off his shirt trying to hold it back, but it only temporarily improved a little, the blood flowed. It gradually seeped out and dyed the whole fabric red

"Actually, today I want to help you keep your eyes happy, but I have more important things tonight, so when I'm done, I'll come.... and see you on the road"

Sing said, then he disappeared behind the door. This third blood draw made Phuwin stunned to the point of spinning, his lips becoming dry and pale. Trying to sit up and regain consciousness, you have to hurry up, there's no time left. After trying for a while, he broke the outer barrier

"Hey man! I broke it!"

Phuwin shouted, then he ran over to help the other two break the barrier, the rest was for the other hunter to break the chain.

"Let's go"

A hunter urged, it didn't take long for them to break the door and get out. When he was about to run to the main hall, Phuwin suddenly remembered something, he suddenly stopped, hesitated for a long time

"What's wrong?"

"You two go first, try to get out, if you have a chance, you will meet again"

Phuwin said, then turned back and walked back - upstairs.

Peeking around, Phuwin wants to find the room of Nat Sakdatorn and Sing.

While walking, when he heard the sound, Phuwin immediately hid in a corner to see Nat Sakkatorn and Sing coming out of a certain room, then walking in his direction. Holding their breath, hiding deeper into the corner of the wall, hoping to not be discovered, fortunately they did not pay attention and went downstairs.

Waiting for them to disappear, he walked out - headed to that room. Opening the door and entering, it seemed that this was their office, he went to search the rooms, when he opened a notebook on the table, he accidentally found a torn piece of paper. Looking at the words on the paper, Phuwin's eyes widened, unable to believe what he was reading

"If you want people to live completely, you need the fresh blood of three S-grade hunters, drink continuously for three days, those three days will not be exposed to light, if successful, the strength will double and the person with blood draw may be controlled when standing near...

His mother, it turns out that they want the blood of the S-rank hunter.

-------------------

On the day that Dunk, Phuwin and Fourth went to investigate the Platinum blood and the Harit clan, who tore the paper in Dunk's book right read Sing, and that paper was the paper that was in Phuwin's hand, he came before you guys. Step, it was the full-bodied black body, he himself was aimed at Phuwin from the beginning, because he knew he was more useful than Dunk and Fourth, if he could control him, his father would easily become the ruler of this continent.

Things seem to be getting more and more favorable for Nat Sakkatorn and Sing, Phuwin no longer becomes safe.

-----------------

Back to Phuwin, he finished reading the paper. He angrily, crushed the paper in his hand, he may be controlled, so he has to find a way to avoid this situation.

Looking around the room is full of poison, it's true that the Harit clan can be made, as long as it helps them achieve the goal. Notice the black bookshelf with the red text "Ingredients", Phuwin picked it up and opened it to read, in the book of medicinal Ingredients for making medicine, they can really take the whole person for experiments, and at the bottom, the name of the person providing the medicinal ingredients is written. Opening a page, Phuwin stopped to look for a long time, picked up and looked at the photo in his hand.

Stepping out of the room, Phuwin quickly found a way out, but as soon as he reached the main hall, Nat Sakdatorn and Sing were waiting for him there. Looking down at the floor, he was surprised to see that the other two hunters had been sucked blood to death, his chest suddenly throbbed for a while, after all, he had met, spent three dark days, helped each other, and promised to meet again, but now they have been killed. His eyes, with an angry expression, looked directly at the father and son with that look.

"You really are assholes."

"I told you, I'll help you rest. It's your turn, Phuwin"

After that, Sing went to fight with him, when Phuwin was about to hit him, there was a force that hindered his body from doing it. It was he who was being controlled by that old Nat. Sing used electric rays to hit him, causing him to scream in pain But can't resist. Finally, because of exhaustion, he knelt on the floor, blood flowing from the corner of his mouth.

"It's time to send you away, Phuwintang"

Sing grabbed his collar, pulled him up, his mouth opened, revealing the two fangs on his teeth, and slowly bent over his neck.

"Fuck, don't touch me"

Phuwin tried to struggle, as soon as Sing was about to successfully bite him, there was a loud sound, which was the sound of the main door being broken, broken into pieces. Outside the door are Dunk, Fourth, Joong, Gemini and Pond. Bon he went to fight for the Vampires of Harit to sell his life and sell it.

Phuwin saw them, passed Dunk, Fourth, paused for a long time at Pond, but before he closed his eyes, his gaze turned to Joong Archen. His head rewinds the memory of the past.

Phuwin took the photo in his hand, looked at the very clear words at the end of the book: "The Aydin family", then looked at the photo again, a boy about 10 years old, with only one line below:

"Archen Aydin - Joong"