SIDE STORY - JOONGDUNK

"HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL"

The more time passes, the more it proves the saying that everything can change. In this world of different races, vampires, hunters, aliens and humans, everything is gradually becoming more peaceful and peaceful, everyone is gradually able to live together, but The pioneer of this peaceful coexistence is Dunk, the eldest son of the Tangsakyuen hunter clan. Since marrying Joong, the strongest pure-blood vampire of the vampire race, Dunk has gradually wanted to improve the animosity between hunters and vampires. Since getting married, JoongDunk has lived together for more than ten years. Both of their lives have been quite peaceful, everything is like a fairy tale that the two of them painted together.

Three years ago, Joong's mother passed away, leaving behind all of Aydin's assets and a letter of regret because she did not know that her husband had harmed him when he was young, and also regretted that she did not understand his feelings clearly. , forcing him to take care of Ray, who made his love difficult . Joong's mother died, the only heir in the letter was him, Joong pondered for several nights straight, that was his parents' property, after all, the person had passed away, so he had to accept to take over Aydin.

Joong agreeing to take over Aydin does not mean he will return to Aydin. He turned Aydin into the most advanced training area on the continent, where hunters and vampires alike could come to study, for the one goal of preventing the world from having war and the seeds of aliens from developing. Those selected here must accept a trade-off contract. If they betray, their bodies will automatically disappear. This training area has been going on for three years, so he should take over this area, and Dunk will take over his family's training area.

A long day passed and the sunset gradually faded from the sky. Dunk had just returned from Tangsakyuen's training camp. The monthly hunter's ability test had just been completed. Today there were quite a few hunters. Hunting for breakthrough levels made him very satisfied. Dunk took off his cloak, walked to the table to get a glass of water to quench his thirst, and looked up at the butler.

"Joong hasn't come back yet?"

"Yes sir, he left in the afternoon"

Dunk nodded slightly, he went into the kitchen, currently this house is only inhabited by JoongDunk and his parents have also gone to the human world to rest and rarely return. Dunk tinkered with some fresh food he wanted to cook. After a while of working on the stove, the table was full of dishes. There was a soft sound of footsteps outside. Dunk turned to see him walking in and just smiled. Looking at his eyes, he was probably about to ask for a hug.

Dunk put the last plate of food on the table, took off his apron and opened his arms waiting for him, Joong just waited and immediately rushed to hug him. Dunk reached out and gently stroked Joong's head, and he leaned on his shoulder and closed his eyes to enjoy

"Okay, it's too heavy Joong, go take a shower and then come down to eat."

Dunk tried to push Joong away who liked to stick to him, coaxed him and pushed him up to his room. Joong took a few steps then stopped, he turned to look at him.

"I know you haven't showered yet, let's take a shower together"

"Hey...ah...don't...let me down"

Joong put Dunk on his shoulder, opened the door and took them both into the bathroom. After the two finished showering, they returned to the kitchen to eat their meal. The day passed like that, at night Joong would hug Dunk to sleep. Today he must be tired so as soon as he entered the room he clung to Dunk.