CH 26 - FALLING INTO DANGER

Phuwin woke up in an old room, surrounded by four tight walls without any gaps, with only one door. His hands and feet were tied by a strange chain, even if he used his ability to break it, he couldn't break it. Looking around the room, there were also the two hunters from yesterday, their condition was not much different from his.

"Are you Phuwin Tangsakyuen, the famous S-rank hunter of the Tang clan?"

A hunter inside asked him

"That's right, who are you, why were you brought here?"

"We don't know why we were brought here. In fact, we are also S-class hunters, but we have given up our swords and don't care about our family. We have been living in the human world for 3 years now. , I didn't expect to be arrested here."

"You are also Master-level hunters."

" That's right"

"That's strange, why are they arresting S-rank hunters like us?"

Phuwin wondered, looking back at himself being tied up, he didn't know what he should do

"Mr. Phuwin, my special ability is to break all types of bindings, but I don't think I can do it alone with this type of binding, it seems to have a barrier, I know you're good at this, we have can help each other out"

" Okay"

------------------

Pond, after coming out of the bathroom, saw that he had disappeared without a trace. Feeling something was wrong, he walked around the area around the city.

"Gone home already?"

He wondered, then disappeared

-------------------

"Fourth, have you seen Phuwin anywhere?"

Dunk ran down from upstairs to the living room and asked Fourth, Phuwin didn't come home all night, and this morning he went up to his room and still didn't see a trace of him. Dunk clearly understood that Phuwin was a very disciplined person. Wherever he went, he would report back to him or his family. Yesterday Phuwin said he was going to meet his friend in the human world. If he stayed there, he would definitely contact him to tell him.

"I don't see"

Fourth sat on the living room sofa and turned to look at him

"Wait for me"

Having said that, Fourth began to focus, using his positioning ability to see where Phuwin was

"He....He is in danger, I can't locate Phuwin"

After hearing this sentence, Dunk was immediately shocked. He quickly went to his room to change clothes and ran to the human world. First, he asked Nani but he said he didn't know where Phuwin went after that. Dew, who was right next to him, immediately told him that Phuwin had called yesterday and told him to come to his shop. The three of them ran to Dew's bar, followed the camera and saw Phuwin come here with Pond, then he left alone.

"Pond?"

Dunk immediately thought about leaving

"P'Dew, I'll go first"

Dunk hurriedly ran to the Lertratkosum family. As soon as he entered, he saw Gemini sitting down to eat breakfast. Dunk immediately ran to hit the table, causing Gemini to stop eating.

"Is Phuwin here?"

"If he's not at home, why is he here?"

"And Pond! Where is he?"

"What do you ask my brother to do?"

Dunk angrily pulled Gemini's collar, gritting his teeth and spitting out each word

"I asked where he is?"

Gemini found his attitude a bit strange and finally spoke

"At joong's building"

Dunk didn't say anything more. After hearing the information he needed, he let go of Gemini and ran to where he said

Pond was passionately enjoying the glass of blood in his hand when he saw Dunk approaching

"Where's Phuwin?"

Pond is puzzled

"Didn't he come home last night?"

"Damn it! He is not home yet! Phuwin is missing"

After Pond heard this sentence, the glass of wine in his hand was placed on the table. He looked up at him, he said you're missing?

So from that moment on, the whole Tang family rushed to find Phuwin, plus the other three vampires also came from somewhere to look for him.

Phuwin and the other two hunters were looking for a way to escape this type of chain when Sing opened the door and entered

"It's dark, it's time for my decoys to take effect."

He said as he walked over and looked at the three of the

"What are you going to do?"

" Phuwin, can you only ask this question?"

He said

"If you want to know what I do, look closely now."

He approached a hunter, used a small knife to cut the hunter's wrist, blood slowly flowed out, falling into a glass jar. Phuwin saw what he must have done and his eyes widened. Sing continued to cut the second person's wrist, blood also flowed into the glass jar. Next, he approached him

"You"

Phuwin tried not to let him touch his hand, struggled for a while, got angry and slapped him, then forcibly cut his wrist, blood gradually flowed out on his wrist, a few drops of blood spread. He touched his finger, took out the necessary amount of blood, and let go of his hand.

"Let's borrow your blood for three days. Because we need fresh blood, we'll take your turn to stay here for a few days, then I'll help you rest comfortably."

Having finished speaking, he left from there, the door closed tightly once again.

"Hey are you okay?"

"It's okay, you guys are just like me, right?"

"We have to get out of here quickly. Didn't he say he would kill us in three days?"