CH 43 - DOUBT

Pond ran back to support Phuwin, using his strength to break the ropes that were wrapping him. Then hugged him and ran towards Dunk. Phuwin tried to jump down, but the force of his hand was so strong that he completely hugged him, leaving him unable to do anything. Gemini also quickly ran to hug Fourth, looked at his brother, his whole body was covered with bruises caused by electricity, Gemini's heart was extremely painful. Fourth looked up and saw Gemini's figure, his face was sad as if he was about to cry. I felt sorry for myself. Now that Gemini is here, I suddenly want to be relied on. Gemini hugged Fourth into his arms and said a few comforting words that made him teary-eyed. If he moved slightly now, he would probably cry.

Dunk was about to catch Phuwin in Pond's hand, but Pond refused to let Phuwin go, and was about to curse Pond when someone else intervened.

"Joong, come over here, you're not allowed to stand with them"

Joong's father ordered

"Dad, can you stop what you're doing? I don't understand why you let them dictate to you anymore. What are you hiding from me?"

"I have nothing to hide from you"

He calmly answered

"Okay! If you don't tell me, I'll find out for myself."

After saying that, Joong turned around and wanted to leave

"If you take another step, the Aydin family will never have another person like you."

Joong stopped, turned back to look at his father, did he dare to kick him out of his family, after all, was he his father? Gently giving himself a faint smile

"Okay, from now on, there is only Joong Archen, no one named Archen Aydin anymore"

Joong finished speaking and turned away, not forgetting to pull Dunk along. Dunk was standing and was suddenly pulled away by Joong. He was bewildered. Before he could do anything, Joong pulled him out the door.

Pond, who was hugging Phuwin, also quickly left here

"Pond! Let me down, I can walk on my own"

Phuwin wanted to jump down from Pond, but suddenly when he hugged him, he became a little uncomfortable. I don't know why, but I felt like my heart kept beating a little faster.

"Stay still"

"No need, I have legs I can walk on my own"

"So we need to talk"

"I have something to tell you"

Pond did not say no, and in response to Phuwin's struggling, he had to give in to Phuwin's wishes and let him down, but he created a kind of spell between his hand and his hand that bound both of their hands, making it impossible for him to escape. Then forced him to go with him.

Gemini also hugged Fourth and stood up immediately, Fourth lying completely in Gemini's lap

"Fourth, let's go home so Gem can treat your wound."

Gemini finished speaking and quickly carried him back to his clan.

--------------------------

"Joong, let go of my hand"

Dunk was pulled away by Joong so he tried to pull his hand away from Joong

"Dunk..."

"No matter what you are like, if you leave the family or whatever you do, I will never forgive you. The few times we met before don't count, but now, I repeat, never let me see you again, otherwise one of us will die."

After Dunk finished speaking, he turned around and left, leaving Joong alone standing in a daze. Joong's head started to hurt again. He held his head, then strange memories began to appear, but different from the pain his front head. This time, he felt locked in a room, surrounded by strange medicines neatly arranged on shelves. Even though he screamed miserably, his father must have locked the door and left.

After the shock, he felt a splitting pain in his head, but was that memory a completely lost memory? He must find out the truth about why he lost his memory. It seems there is some mystery behind what happened that night.
Now that he has left the family and severed ties with his father, the only thing he wants now is to see Dunk safe. The Harit people will not easily forgive the Tangsakyuen family, it seems they want to sacrifice the family. experience something. Moreover, today when Pond tore Ray's shirt, he must have discovered that he was a member of the Harit group, and his father also listened closely to him. He was sure that Ray would still make things difficult for Dunk and Dunk's family, even their vampires.

After thinking for a while, Joong also returned to his private residence.