CH 39 - FURTHER OUT OF REACH

Thud

The sound of broken glasses rang out, scattered all over the floor was a pile of broken glass. Pond had returned home, but he looked most miserable. He sat in a corner of his room full of expensive wines, holding a bottle of wine in his hand and drinking it, surrounded by two scattered wine bottles. He had finished drinking three bottles of wine. Gemini walked in and saw his brother's condition, his eyes clearly showing helplessness. These days it's not enough for Gemini to take care of Joong alone, now it's his brother's turn.

"Brother, what's wrong?"

Gemini ran to grab the bottle of wine that Pond was drinking in his hand and asked him

"Gem, I'm so pathetic, he already has someone else."

"Who are you talking about?"

"Phuwin?"

Hearing Gemini's question, Pond did not answer but reached for the bottle of wine in Gemini's hand, but was stopped by Gemini

"Tell me what's going on?"

"He was with someone else, smiling and looking very happy"

Pond was already tipsy when he answered, now he no longer had the dead, cold, cruel look like many days ago, but instead had the look of a person suffering from love. Just when he had just let go of the image of his old self and was ready to receive new feelings, he was hurt by the truth.

"Oh... what are you thinking so far, how are you sure they are lovers, put your random thoughts away"

Pond still sat motionless. Gemini placed his hands on Pond's shoulders

"Didn't you say before that everything you want will belong to you? Why don't you go get it now?"

Hearing Gemini's words, Pond raised his head and received a firm nod of encouragement from his brother. Maybe now he should start the path to conquer the other person's stony heart.

Gemini quietly walked out of the room, not forgetting to close the door for his brother

"Sigh, why do I have to bear the burden of these two heartbroken men?"

Letting out a soft sigh, Gemini quietly returned to his room. Lately, Fourth hasn't come to see Gemini anymore, which must be very frustrating. Since Joong's incident until now, Fourth seems to avoid Gemini everywhere, and has also intentionally gone to the cake shop that Fourth likes but not once. can meet anyone.

---------------------------

Gemini is currently walking on a major road in the human world. While walking, he suddenly saw a familiar figure. That's right, how could I forget that petite body? Gemini saw Fourth walking towards him on the other side of the street, holding a few small cake boxes. It seemed like he hadn't seen Gemini yet. Gemini quickly walked towards me, standing in front of me

"Fourth, long time no see"

Fourth heard a voice he hadn't heard in a long time, but when he spoke, he still recognized who it was. He didn't know what to do.

" Gemini"

"Yes, please talk to me for a bit."

" But..."

"Just a little bit, okay?"

Gemini for the first time in his life used such pleading eyes towards someone. Fourth finally agreed and nodded, the two of them stopped by a nearby restaurant.

"Fourth, why don't you see Gem anymore? Your business has nothing to do with us."

"But Fourth's father doesn't let him hang out with Vampires anymore, you guys don't like it either."

"But... Gem has never treated Fourth badly. Can we still be as close as before?"

Hearing Gemini's words, Fourth also felt a little guilty, after all, he was the one who suddenly distanced the relationship between the two of them.

"Well, Gemini is still Fourth's best friend."

Fourth said and smiled, Gemini also smiled, his eyes fell on the cake boxes she was holding

"Why do you buy so many cakes now?"

"It wasn't me who bought it, someone else bought it for Fourth."

Gemini clearly expressed his confusion

" Who is that"

"Because Gemini is Fourth's best friend, I will tell you. The person who bought Fourth's cake is a brother, someone Fourth likes."

After hearing this sentence, Gemini immediately froze on the spot, Fourth already has someone he likes, when and since when? So what about it, isn't what he's done for you so far enough for you to realize his feelings? Moreover, the three words best friend sound so painful, in the end he only see Gemini as a close friend, nothing more, nothing less.

"So... Is that so?"

The answer sounded really bitter, had he successfully joined the lovelorn club, should he go home and open a table of wine and invite the other two to drink together, it sounded really painful.

" Um... He's very nice"

(But I'm also good to you) - Gemini whispered in his heart

"Fourth has to go home, see you later"

After saying that, Fourth ran away, leaving Gemini still sitting absent-mindedly in the middle of the bar, but he suddenly remembered that he still hadn't asked anything about the person he liked. In the end, what he has that is so much better is what he looks like. If he sees him again next time, he will ask, if he finds out that he approached Fourth with other intentions, Gemini is ready to kill him, Fourth is an innocent little mouse that needs to be protected, Gemini even if he is single. He will also try his best to protect you.