CH 17 - MEMORY

Gemini returned after handing Fourth over to Phuwin. Without saying a word, he quickly walked to the top floor. When he reached Pond's room, he stopped and knocked on the door.

Knock Knock knock

" Come in"

Hearing his brother's voice coming from the room, Gemini gently pushed the door open and entered

"Brother, I just heard something important."

Gemini walked closer to him and sat down on the sofa next to the desk. Pond was sitting looking at the family's books. In recent days, his two beloved parents must have left the family to travel, so he now has to sit and look at the pile of words in front of him. Nodding to indicate that Gemini should continue speaking, he was still attentively taking notes

"Someone intends to revive the Harit family"

Pond stopped writing after hearing that sentence, his face became cold and his expression was unreadable. Grabbing a glass of wine from the table and taking a sip, he spoke

" How do you know"

"I heard from the youngest son of the Tangsakyuen hunter family, the three brothers will go to prevent their resurrection on the full moon next month."

Just as he was about to pick up the glass of wine to drink again, his hand stopped in midair

Thud

The sound of the glass breaking was just crushed into pieces, the wine flowed onto the table and his hands, but he didn't pay attention, only interested in Gemini's words. Seeing that the situation seemed tense, Gemini spoke

"Are you still living in the past? It's long gone. Revenge is revenge."

Pond turned to look at Gemini's face, his eyes were no longer calm, hidden in them was hatred and a little worry. He rubbed his face and slammed his fist on the table.

"If he revive, things will be even more difficult to control than before."

Pond told Gemini

"Moreover, even if he is an S-class hunter, he is not his opponent."

Gemini knows that since that happened, Pond has no longer opened his heart to anyone again, and must have closed his heart tightly, cold and cruel. He frantically sought out alcohol and blood, often locking himself somewhere, typically he often went to Joong's building, that's why there was an entire room full of alcohol. Pond's recent attention to Phuwin made Gemini quite surprised but also a bit happy, even though he knew he was a hunter, not a vampire. Guessing Pond's mood now, Gemini hopes that he is worried about Phuwin.

"Dude, if you intend to go there on the full moon day, you must tell me and Joong that you can't go alone."

Gemini placed his hands on Pond's shoulders, looking steadily into his eyes. After saying this, he quietly returned to his room, leaving Pond behind in the terrifyingly quiet space. He threw everything on the table, everything was thrown to the ground, papers were scattered everywhere, and the wine in the bottle flowed all over the floor.

Pond walked to the cabinet, opened a drawer, and took out a small box. Gently opening the lid, he looked at the small object in the box, which was a bracelet with a red crystal stone attached. When you look closely inside the crystal, you will see the word Mean. He closed his eyes and remembered the past

-----------------------

5 years ago

"Pond, you have to go with dad for a few days."

A boy's clear voice rang out, he sat on his chest, holding a fork in his hand to feed him a piece of fruit, while he rubbed his head and smiled.

"Do you need me to come with you? It will be less difficult for your father and me."

Pond smiled and pampered him

"No need, these past few days I've had to help my father with family matters, you can go on your own."

-----------------------

"Brother. Mean's family was captured by the Harit family."

"What did I do to him? Of course it was to test the drug."

"Why do you care about a little Vampire?"

"Hahaha, I'm about to have the elixir of immortality"

"Because I hate you, you stand in my way of becoming the strongest Vampire on the continent"

"He's important to you, that's why I arrested him, you pushed him to death hahaha"

"This is the price you have to pay for touching my people"

At the end of the flashback, Pond looked at the bracelet again, gently stroked the crystal, Pond put the bracelet back in the box, and put it back in its original place.