CH 52 - PURGE DAY (4)

Sing and Ray listened to the order and immediately called another group of aliens to come forward. Their job was to take care of the remaining people except Phuwin. Joong completely lost consciousness, following his orders to target Phuwin. Now Joong is one of the three strongest Vampires on the continent, unlike in the past he was just a young boy without enough strength, what should Phuwin do.

Phuwin did not hesitate to pull out his weapon, after all he was a vampire, but when he secretly looked at Dunk's expression, he understood that after what happened in the past was revealed, Dunk would once again worry about that guy. Joong, right now you can't kill him, you can't run even if you want to.

Joong moved to attack Phuwin but Pond used a move to block him

"Joong, calm down, you're hitting your ally."

Pond shouted, but perhaps Joong didn't listen, continuing to rush towards Phuwin. Immediately, Joong received a cut on his hand, which was Sanya's attack. For this type of situation, Sanya definitely has no respect for vampires.

"Phuwin be careful"

Sanya stood next to remind Phuwin

"Bang"

This sound immediately attracted Pond, Phuwin and Sanya. Turning around, the three of them saw Dunk, Gemini and Fourth fighting with the other two, plus a group of aliens surrounding them. Fourth was just blown into a wooden door by Sing, shattering into pieces. Gemini started to get angry, he used a move to beat Sing up and make him bleed. This space is truly chaotic, Pond and Sanya are surrounded by a group of other aliens. Joong flew at Phuwin again, Phuwin also hit him back a few times, both of them shed blood.

Just as Phuwin was about to tie Joong up, he lost control himself. The thing he was most afraid of had finally arrived, which was Nat's control of his movements, that damn blood which was drawn from him last time.

Phuwin stood motionless, his body gradually drained of strength. When Joong was about to approach him with crazy, unconscious eyes, Phuwin could only scream at the person closest to him.

"Pond! Save me"

But just before he could finish asking for help, Phuwin was picked up by the neck and dragged back to his feet.

"Very good, Joong! Now go deal with the person in front of you."

Joong looked at the person he appointed, Pond Naravit. As soon as he heard his cry for help, everyone looked over, everyone witnessed Phuwin being dragged to his side, including Pond. He lost his temper step by step closer to Phuwin, but the only person in front of him was Joong

"You, get out, I don't want to deal with you."

Pond raised his scary voice, he started to go crazy, facing him was his best friend, he didn't want to fight nor did he want anyone to get hurt, but the person he loved was in danger, he did it. How can you leave it alone? It's best not to get in his way now, he doesn't have enough patience. Joong didn't seem to care about his words as he approached, witnessing the two strongest vampires fighting was truly terrifying, everything around seemed to be broken after their attacks, everything was out of control. control.

" Damned"

Dunk cursed once, he ran to Pond and shouted loudly

"Pond, leave Joong to me to handle, go save Phuwin"

Sing and Ray saw Dunk running away and tried to chase them but were stopped by Gemini and Fourth

"It's two against two now, if I accidentally beat you to death, don't complain."

Gemini raised his murderous voice, Fourth also began to cooperate in fighting. The two electric wires in Sing and Ray's hands make Gemini extremely irritated, he will destroy them. Sing and Ray rushed up to fight, Gemini used a magic spell to stop them, then copied a part of their weapon and counterattacked, using their own weapon to tie them up. Fourth used his two daggers to fly straight into Sing and Ray's hearts, successfully defeating them.

----------------------

"You bastard, I will kill you"

Phuwin raised his eyes and cursed at Nat. If he was not controlled, he would stab him with a knife, causing him to die completely. Pond was helped by Dunk to stop Joong, who then approached Nat, but the fact that he was holding Phuwin made Pond not dare to act.

"If you do anything to him, I will send you and the entire clan to hell again."

Pond spoke up, he said he would do it, he didn't want to lose his loved one from the same person for the second time, he was afraid of it happening again.

"Are you planning to use that method to kill me? That year you sacrificed your blood, right? This year is the same. I'm afraid that even if you sacrifice your life, it won't be enough, Naravit."

"Dunk Natachai"

He called Dunk's name loudly, causing Dunk who was fighting with Joong to stop. Gemini and Fourth also approached. He took out a red pill from his pocket

"Are you familiar, Natachai?"

Dunk looked at that pill, it was the same as the pill that Joong pushed into his mouth

"What are you planning to do to Phuwin?"

He smiled sarcastically, held up the pill through the light, and squinted his eyes to look at it

"Yes, it's the pill from that year, but it's not exactly the same as that year."

He stood up, grabbed Phuwin's hair, forcing him to raise his head to look at him

"I wonder what it would be like if an S-class hunter were the head of the family when he no longer had any abilities or special abilities? And he himself would be devastated until he died... Interesting right"