SIDE STORY - PONDPHUWIN

After Phuwin transformed into a vampire, Phuwin had to suck Pond's blood once a month. Today, PondPhuwin returned from England to Thailand, also to visit their son. Knowing that Gun was at Pond's bar, he led Phuwin straight to the place to meet his son. The two then received a scolding from Gun. They didn't come back from going out early, that's why Gun stood there. ready in front of the gate waiting for Fourth.

Phuwin looked at the dance floor, looked at his son dancing and remembered Fourth in the past as well, this image looked very familiar, it was Fourth who had taught his son bad things. Pond looked up following Phuwin's eyes and just smiled. He understood what Phuwin was thinking, so he just quietly waited for Fourth and Gun to return to the table and immediately scolded him.

"That boy, dancing around bars all day like this, how does he have a lover?"

"Can't the dancing Fourth still marry Gemini, papa, besides this is papa's bar"

Gun objected, then happily pulled Fourth back to the dance floor. All eyes continued to focus on Fourth and Gun but began to be more cautious, because at the far table, PondPhuwin was using his eyes. Scary looking at them. Gun wondered in his heart, his two fathers seemed to do nothing but still radiated a layer of intense oppression, making everyone wary. Everything continued until Fourth was carried away by Gemini. Gun stopped bothering PondPhuwin and he started to return home with them, because after twelve o'clock at night Phuwin needed Pond's blood, staying at the bar for a long time would be dangerous.

Pond gave Gun a long warning before letting him leave, and they both returned to the house they bought in the capital. Phuwin's thirst came earlier today than usual because he had alcohol in his body. As soon as he returned to his room, Phuwin got stuck with Pond. He hugged him and let him hug him into the bathroom to wash away the smell of alcohol from his body.

"Pond, give me blood"

Phuwin was lying in his lap, both of them were still wearing bathing suits, Phuwin's hair was still wet so Pond had to use a towel to wipe it off. Whenever the full moon comes, Phuwin often becomes extremely childish, the only thing he does is cling to Pond, wanting to hug and kiss him. He was already used to Phuwin being nagging like this, a complete contrast to his usual harsh nature, but no matter what state he was in, he only found it cute.

Phuwin let Pond wipe his hair, his mouth begging for blood because he was starting to feel uncomfortable. Pond put the towel aside, smiled and looked at Phuwin who was hugging him. He bent down and kissed his lips. After letting go, he only spoke softly.

"I'll still take the fee."

Phuwin pouted, he always took advantage of his bloodlust to bully him, he only knew how to demand his rights. He knew what the fee he was asking was, but he couldn't refuse, Phuwin really needed his blood. Putting all his anger into biting Pond's neck, Phuwin passionately sucked his blood. How many times had it been? Pond was also used to the tickling feeling on his neck. Every time Phuwin sucked blood, he nibbled and moved like a kitten. Moreover, he was often afraid of wasting his blood, Every time blood flows out, Phuwin licks it clean.

Phuwin's mouth was stained with blood after sucking. For Pond, it was an attraction that was hard to resist. After each time he sucked blood, he would kiss him, kiss him until his lips turned red, sometimes he would even gnaw them until he bled a little, that's why Gun often asked about the condition of Phuwin's lips every time he saw them. His lips were streaked with dried blood. Just pretend to ask, but actually PondPhuwin's beloved son already knows that papa likes to kiss dad brutally. He often goes to bars so he knows and has witnessed many kissing scenes.