CH 65 - GEMINIFOURTH 🔞

Warning!!!

This chapter contains H, the language contains 18+ elements, it is not imposed on real life characters, if you feel uncomfortable, please click back

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Fourth, I love you so much"

"Fourth also loves Gem"

Fourth stretched out his arms to hug Gemini and spoke. Gemini heard the answer he wanted. He leaned down to kiss him again, this time he kissed him harder, as if he wanted to drain all the oxygen from Fourth's lungs. He kissed him and pushed him closer to the edge of the bed. His hand involuntarily touched Fourth's neck and then slid down to Fourth's chest. Gemini kissed for a while then looked up, looked into his eyes, his eyes were so deep that Fourth looked into them and seemed to be drawn in by charm.

"Fourth, let's have sex?"

Fourth hesitated, he was asking me to do that kind of thing, but I had never tried it before so I was a bit scared.

"But Fourth doesn't know how to do it."

"It's okay, let Gem teach"

Gemini waited for Fourth's shy nod, then leaned down and joined him in a deep kiss, his tongue continuing to roam around Fourth's mouth. This time, not only did he take the initiative, but Fourth also began to respond to his kiss. He gently followed his kissing rhythm to kiss back.

The two lips kept touching each other, causing the sounds of lips and tongue to echo. Gemini reached out and unbuttoned his shirt, caressed his chest and then down to his waist, making Fourth tickled so he slightly twitched. Looking at Fourth's pink white skin, Gemini couldn't hold back any longer and leaned down to spread kisses on it. Wherever Gemini's mouth kissed, a few more red kiss marks appeared there. For the first time Fourth experienced a feeling like this, he shrank his neck, raised his finger and bit it to block the pleasure that Gemini caused.

"Fourth. Can you help Gem?"

Gemini whispered softly into Fourth's ear. His ears were now red. He didn't know what Gemini was asking for help, but his head kept nodding for some reason. Gemini hugged Fourth up, so they sat facing each other, he took off his own lower body. Gemini's huge penis appeared before Fourth's eyes, making him a bit embarrassed, his face turned red like a ripe tomato.

"Fourth, lick it"

Fourth hesitated for a long time, he didn't know what to do, but when he looked into Gemini's gentle eyes, he obediently bent down and licked his penis. As soon as the small tongue touched lightly, Gemini was so happy that even though Fourth was clumsy, he was still immersed in Fourth's clumsiness.

"Fourth, don't just lick it, suck it in"

Gemini's voice began to become hoarse, he was enjoying the service from his little friend. Fourth obeyed his words and sucked on that huge object, but it was too big so he could only hold half of it before having to let it out to breathe. Fourth couldn't stand that huge thing, so he let it out a bit, but immediately afterwards Gemini's hand placed it on his head and gently pressed down.

Fourth had to suck it in one more time, but this time it covered it completely, his huge penis penetrated deep into her throat, Gemini's hand kept pushing his head up and down, Fourth also understood what he wanted so he tried. Getting used to that pace, he started sucking on the hot penis inside his mouth.

After a while, Gemini also reached climax, he shot inside my mouth, so much semen flowed out of the corner of my mouth creating a very exciting image, he couldn't take it anymore, he pushed me hard. Lying down, this time he took off all the clothes for both him and me. Now Fourth was naked, exposing his entire body under Gemini's body. He seemed to be immersed in this beauty and looked at it forever.