CH 10 - ESCAPE

"Fourth, tell me where his brother is."

Phuwin sat in a corner, connecting his brain waves with Fourth

"It's the person wearing a black and red suit, with brown hair, sitting next to the person wearing the same clothes as me."

Fourth spoke up, Phuwin was stunned when he heard his younger brother's description. The eldest son of the Lertratkosum family was the same guy he fought in the building last week, no wonder he couldn't win completely. In addition, the plan this time to bring Fourth out was that he would approach Gemini's brother to hold him back, then Fourth would use the excuse to go to the bathroom and meet Dunk, so he had to approach him? Having come to this point, I have to take a risk.

When the heads of the families entered the closed meeting room, with only their children remaining in the banquet hall, Dunk, Phuwin and Fourth began their plan.

"Hey, I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back later."

Fourth spoke up, then calmly walked slowly towards the bathroom. Once out of Gemini's sight, he turned in another direction. Knowing that Gemini's brother Pond is very sensitive, he will suspect Fourth, so as soon as Fourth left, Phuwin stepped forward and stood right in the middle of his face.

"Hello, we meet again Phuwintang"

"Today is the clan meeting, I won't fight with you."

"You already want to fight with me as soon as we meet?"

Pond happily responded to Phuwin's words. He loved to tease him. He heard that he was a cruel hunter who did not spare anyone. He probably wanted to try and see what it would be like when he ruffled his feathers.

"Don't worry, one day I will chop you to death, even if you are Naravit Lertratkosum."

"Remember, I did not violate the agreement between the families. If you want to kill me, I'm afraid you have to be mentally prepared to be punished before the family council."

"So is kidnapping a hunter enough to charge you?"

"Try it if you can"

Pond raised his voice, this time he must have looked at him with challenging eyes, no matter what they did, the families still had to be afraid and humble before the Lertratkosum and Aydin families to some extent, must be very confident in this part. Furthermore, if he were to be accused, who would dare to arrest him? It seemed like only the person in front of him dared to arrest him, but how could he fight him alone?

Gemini sat and listened to his brother's boring conversation. He noticed that Fourth hadn't returned for a long time. He seemed half-suspicious and stood up to walk towards the bathroom. Phuwin saw his actions and immediately became enthusiastic. Seeing the change in expression on his face, Pond knew clearly what his brothers were planning. Phuwin sat down on the sofa opposite him, didn't say anything more to him, put all the wine in the glass into his mouth, Phuwin connected with Fourth and Dunk.

"Gemini is going to the bathroom"

" Phuwin, there's no need to hold him back anymore. Go to the gate, I've met Fourth"

Just hearing Dunk's words, Phuwin immediately gave him a disgusted look and walked away. Along the way, a few people stopped him to talk. He quickly answered through the loudspeaker and walked out the gate.

The three brothers decided to leave the meeting early, leaving everything to their father.

Looking at the party again, if he sees him again next time, Phuwin promises to beat that hateful Pond to death.