CH 45 - TAKE ME HOME

Fourth was startled when he heard a scream outside the door. He shyly pushed Gemini away from the kiss

"That...isn't that P' Phuwin's voice?"

Fourth wondered and asked Gemini, that voice was very familiar, definitely P' Phuwin's. Fourth stood up and planned to go to the door to see. In this kind of situation, Gemini had to pretend to be blind and deaf. He knew that sooner or later his brother would bring Phuwin back. The other day he advised his brother to regain his love. But he really did, Gemini quickly pulled his back, distracting Fourth first

"Maybe Fourth heard wrong, now let Gem take Fourth to the bathroom and then go eat."

--------------------------

"Fuck you, Pond! Let me go!"

Phuwin was being dragged back to his house by Pond, all the way to his room.
What kind of damn hand-binding spell is that, Phuwin can't get it off.

"Hey, take this spell off."

Phuwin was angry and shouted straight at Pond, but it seemed that he was not afraid but rather interested. This little cat is really interesting when it ruffles its fur.

" Okay"

Softly uttering two words, Pond retracted the spell to bind the two people's hands, but must have performed another spell, immediately his whole room appeared a red barrier, then returned to transparency.

"Does it look familiar?"

Pond asked Phuwin

"It's a space limitation jutsu"

"That's right, but it's been upgraded, your previous neutralization method won't work."

"What do you want from me?"

"Of course I want something, but wait until I finish showering, then we'll talk."

"I don't want to talk to you, I just want to hit you"

Phuwin harshly said a sentence that made Pond laugh, but his eyes looked at him very strangely and then he blurted out a sentence.

"You want to fight here? I'm ready to fight with you on the bed."

He said then went into the bathroom, leaving him so angry that his face was red. The sound of running water echoed from the bathroom. Phuwin ignored it and stood up to try to solve this spell

It's strange, it's been a while and Phuwin still hasn't found a way to undo the spell. He wonders what he did wrong. It's so frustrating. He sadly returned to bed, now he had the opportunity to observe this room. After twenty years of living, he never thought that one day he would sit in the room of a vampire, and the strongest vampire on this continent. The room is also simple, with nothing but red and black, looking very calm, just like its owner, cold and arrogant. But as for Phuwin, he is more impulsive than ever, unable to keep up with his thoughts or emotions.

While sitting and looking bewildered, the bathroom door opened and Pond walked out with only a towel wrapped around his waist, revealing his toned body and six-pack abs exuding strong masculinity. His hair hadn't dried yet so water kept dripping down his shoulders, then sliding down his back or abs. Phuwin suddenly stood still for a few seconds. He couldn't help but exclaim in his heart. When he suddenly came to his senses, he shouted.

"Hey, don't you hesitate to get dressed before leaving the bathroom?"

"This is my room, I like it. Why, I saw you staring very intently just now."

Pond walked to the wardrobe and spoke. His words succeeded in making Phuwin so angry that his face turned red. He silently cursed him shamelessly. He turned away and waited for him to finish dressing. After getting dressed, Pond sat down on the chair next to the bed, letting Phuwin sit on his bed

"What do you want to say anyway?"

"Before, the day you almost fell into the abyss, who was the person walking next to you?"

"This has nothing to do with you"

"If I ask, just answer. If you don't answer properly, you can't expect to get out of here?"

"Are you threatening me?"

Phuwin stood up, wrapped his arms around him, slowly approached Pond, then grabbed his collar

"An outsider like you, never interfere with my privacy."

Pond just gave a faint smile, used his hand to grab Phuwin's wrist and removed it from his body, but still did not let go of his hand.

"Is that so, but I like to interfere......Right now I'm an outsider, but who knows in the future...what if you become my wife?"

Phuwin heard this, his face turned red, he raised his neck and argued

"Who wants to be your wife, let go"

Phuwin tried to escape his grasp

"Don't let me see that you're too close to him, otherwise you'll have to suffer the consequences."

"He's my best friend, I can't even be close, what kind of illogical argument do you have?"

"Because I targeted you, you belong to me"

Phuwin couldn't stand Pond's crazy reasoning. He wondered why he got involved with this troublesome guy. He just wanted to quickly return to see Fourth's situation, and also Dunk, the guy from before. I also saw him being dragged away by Joong

"Hey I want to go home, open the barrier, you don't plan on locking me here forever, right?"

"You can go home if you want, but first have dinner with me."

After saying that, Pond used the spell to continue tying the two people's hands like before, then opened the spell to surround the room. Phuwin was in a state where he wanted to punch this Pond guy, who wanted to eat with him, he just wanted to go home. Being pulled out of the room by him, even though he didn't want to, he still had to follow him. This rope kept making him stick to him, looking really hateful. As soon as he entered the dinning hall...

"Fourth, why are you here?"

"P' Phuwin?"