CH 60 - NEW BEGINNING

Phuwin woke up when sunlight began to shine into his eyes. He opened his eyes slightly. The early morning light made him feel uncomfortable and squinted his eyes. Feeling like he was wrapping his arms around someone, even hiding his head in someone's chest and lying down, Phuwin raised his eyes to look, what caught his eye was Pond's high nose bridge, he was sleeping, completely exposed. With the handsome look on his face, he looks much gentler when he sleeps, unlike his usual coldness.

Feeling his head resting on his hand moving slightly, Pond also woke up. Pond looked down, their eyes met for a long time, he smiled slightly and said.

"Are you awake? Let's sleep a little longer."

Pond said and continued to hug Phuwin. He lay in his arms and suddenly remembered what happened yesterday, the words he said, the actions he did, but he dared to kiss him. Thinking of this, Phuwin couldn't stand it. He got up, grabbed a pillow and hit him on the head

"Fuck Pond, you dared to take advantage of me yesterday."

Phuwin was no longer as reserved as a few days ago, he started to show off his sharp personality again

"But you allowed it"

Pond teased him again. Every time he argued with him, he couldn't refute it

"No, not at all"

Phuwin struggled to argue, grabbed a pillow and hit him in the face a few more times, but was quickly grabbed by him

"You really want to fight in bed, okay?"

After Pond said those words, he just turned him over and pressed him under his body, both hands controlling and holding his hands firmly on the bed.

" What do you want to do"

Phuwin started to panic and scream

" Morning kiss"

He leaned down and wanted to kiss him, but he tried to tilt his head back and forth to avoid it. This guy was so crazy in the early morning.

"Pond, let go"

Phuwin lay under him and struggled, until Pond achieved his wish and kissed Phuwin on the lips before he let him go. Phuwin quickly pushed him away then got out of bed and went to the bathroom

" Phuwin! You are mine now"

Pond said after him, then he must have heard Phuwin's scream coming from the bathroom

"Who is yours?"

Pond sat on the bed and smiled. Although this little cat had tacitly acknowledged him, on the outside it was still furry and stubborn. Even so, he must have liked it, was very adorable, had to hug him and pamper him. There, just after finishing his harsh words, Pond heard Phuwin's cursing coming from the bathroom. Should he hide?

"You damn Pond, how dare you leave a mark on my neck!"

The early morning scene is so peaceful...

--------------------

Knock Knock knock

A knock sounded on the door. Pond saw that Phuwin was still in the bathroom, so he stood up to open the door. In front of him was Sanya. He seemed surprised by his appearance here. It seemed like no one had told him. Tell him about last night's incident.