CH 24 - WAKING UP

The sky gradually brightened, there was some light sunlight shining through each tree canopy in the forest, on each leaf there was still a little bit of morning dew, the morning moisture left by the morning dew made the air become gentle. Pond had woken up a long time ago, but he still sat still without moving, because there was still a small cat in his sleep, face down against his strong chest, his arms still wrapped around him. grabbed his body, the wind blowing past made his hair flutter gently. He looks so cute when he sleeps, no longer his usual cold and harsh appearance.

Pond sat still like that, closing his eyes and leaning his head against the tree behind him, waiting until the small figure in front of him moved slightly, then opened his eyes and looked down. Phuwin took a nap, gently rubbed his eyes with his hand, then slowly opened his eyes, frowning slightly because of the sudden light intrusion, but what caught his eye was the image of himself sitting in Pond's lap, and he was looking at him. Standing still for a few seconds, Phuwin was startled and backed away. Damn it, I slept holding this vampire all night, Phuwin silently cursed.

Quickly standing up, Phuwin brushed himself off and noticed that his shirt had been put back on properly. He was 100% sure that he put it back on for him. Thinking about it, he realized that maybe he was going crazy. Gently touching my neck, I felt two tooth marks still on my body. He silently sighed, it was of his own volition, there was no reason to scold him

"I... I'll go home first"

While looking at him and giving him that sentence, Phuwin quickly left without daring to look back. Now I tell you to face him, you'll probably just stay speechless.

Pond had been sitting still watching his every move, wondering if he was shy or not. Thinking of this, he suddenly burst out laughing, recalling the act of taking off his shirt to let him suck his blood yesterday, he couldn't help but feel an indescribable feeling in his heart. The smell of your blood is truly amazing, it's true that the blood of an S-class hunter is a magical antidote. Yesterday I must have sucked to the point of addiction, but I was afraid I was going too far so I tried to suppress it and spit him out. Seeing him fall asleep In his arms, he buttoned his shirt and then found the coat he had thrown on the ground and put it on for him. He swore he didn't look at your skin or collarbone at all.

At the end of the flashback, he stood up and returned to his family

--------------------------

"Fourth... Wake up, it's time for breakfast."

Gemini gently shook the person curled up in the blanket to wake up, but there was no movement. The small head snuggled deeper into the blanket, making him sigh helplessly.

"Fourthhhh....."

He softly recited his name for a long time while shaking him again, this time probably deciding to hug him and wake him up. Fourth slowly opened his eyes, rubbing his hands, his not-yet-awakened face looked very adorable

"Wake up, have breakfast and change your medicine"

Gemini said it again. Fourth listened and nodded dreamily, then walked down, eyes closed and walked to the bathroom, his characteristic gait was that even though he had woken up, his mind was still in bed.

After Fourth finished changing Gemini's bandages, he walked downstairs and there was a table full of food. Fourth didn't bother to sit down at the table to eat. After all, when he first brought him here, he also used to play ball at his house. Just feel free to fill his stomach first.

"Hey, why don't you eat?"

Fourth looked up at Gemini, he just stared at him without even moving his chopsticks.

"It's been a while since I called you my friend. I miss you a bit."

"I don't know what you are"

Fourth rapped a verse, then continued eating. Gemini laughed out loud, the guy in front of him was really teasing him.

"Let's call ourselves friends from now on, it's so cute"

Fourth didn't answer him, he was focusing on the cakes. While eating, suddenly there was a noise outside the door. I looked out and saw Pond coming in. Fourth saw him and stood up, trotting closer. Oh my god, this kid is fearless, so carefree.

"Where is P' Phuwin?"

Fourth looked at him with a questioning face

"Since when do you feel comfortable in my house?"

He replied coldly

"Don't ask this, ask where P' Phuwin is"

" At home"

He said a short sentence and then went up to his room. Fourth felt somewhat reassured when he said that, then ran back to look at Gemini

"Hey, I want to go home"

"Don't eat anymore, eat it all and then go home"

Fourth has lost interest in eating right now. I want to go home and see how you guys are doing. I know it will be difficult for him to let you go. I will immediately use my whiny talent like I used to do with you guys.

"Come on, please let me go home, I love you the most, na na na na"

Fourth grabbed Gemini's arm and shook it, his puppy-like eyes looking at him whiningly and pleadingly. Actually, Fourth could have gone home on his own, but it took him a long time, because he was not very familiar with the route from home to his own house. Gemini finally had to helplessly give in to Fourth.

--------------------------

The light shined down on the bed, where two people were embracing each other and sleeping. Dunk slowly opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling, his whole body filled with pain, especially his waist. Trying to sit up, there was a slight pain below, causing Dunk to let out an "ah" sound.

"Why don't you sleep anymore?"

When did Joong wake up? He lay there looking at him, remembering the fierce battle yesterday, probably laughing

" What are you laughing for?"

Dunk heard the laughter and turned around and shouted. His whole body is sore now, isn't it because of him, he's still there laughing. Joong sat up and hugged him, his chin resting on his shoulder, enjoying the scent of his body.

"So now I can be with you right ?"

Dunk sat silently for a long time, now it was time to think about his relationship with him, whether he was happy with him or not. Remembering yesterday, he must have proposed his love to you, making you soften up and give your whole body to him. After all, you had already accidentally stabbed yourself, your heart was already devoted to him, so what was there to hesitate any longer? Dunk turned back and gently kissed him on the lips, implicitly acknowledging the relationship between him and him. He smiled slightly when receiving the answer.

"I have to go home, I need to tell my parents what happened."

"Reporting that we're in love?"

He teased you

"It's reporting that Nat Sakdatorn has been resurrected."

Dunk was teased and angrily climbed out of bed. This damn body hurts so much.

" Let me take you home"

Dunk didn't say anything, just looked at him and continued to prepare.