CH 9 - FAMILY MEETING

Every year, there will be a time when the clans will gather to discuss a peace treaty. Here, the heads of the clans will jointly present achievements as well as punishments for those who violate the treaty. Then they will have a light drinking party.

In the past two years, Dunk, Phuwin and Fourth were allowed by their fathers to accompany them to this big meeting, because often other families would also bring their children here to introduce themselves, maybe they could get married. The three Tangsakyuen brothers don't like having to say hello, so they only appeared in the last two years.

Remember last year when the three brothers first entered the gate and immediately attracted everyone's eyes, especially the eyes of boys and girls about the same age as them. That's why it seems like this year's meeting seems even more splendid. The children of all clans all groom themselves magnificently, hoping that they will notice.

But this time, Dunk and Phuwin have more things to worry about. It's been a week since Fourth went missing, and the two brothers still haven't found him. Their fathers are also about to return, the meeting will start at seven o'clock in the evening, it is now four o'clock in the afternoon, there is only about an hour left until their fathers will return home.

----------------------

"Why do I have to dress like you?"

Fourth angrily looked at the outfit he was wearing, which was a black vest and pants, inside was a shirt with a fairly deep neckline, causing his chest area to appear. Gemini also wears the same clothes as me, but he doesn't button the top two buttons of his shirt to reveal his firm chest. He goes to meetings or seduces the long-legged daughters of the families.

"Don't complain, otherwise I'll leave you at home."

Fourth listened to him and just remained silent. Outside the main door, Pond was walking in. He had already put on his clothes for a long time, and was still buttoning his shirt.

In his red and black suit, he exuded an extremely noble aura, looking very noble. His brown hair accentuates his perfectly angular face, truly a masterpiece.

"Phi , when will Phi joong come ?"

Gemini raised his voice and asked his brother

"We'll arrive first. Joong will meet at the entrance to the meeting."

"Brother, are you interested in going there ? Every year when father asked you to go, you refused. Now you are willing to go."

Pond didn't respond, just smiled with unclear meaning

" Let's go"

Fourth is just waiting here. When he gets outside, what he hopes most is for Phuwin to connect his brain waves with him.

-------------------------

Dunk and Phuwin were still struggling to find an excuse when suddenly Phuwin received Fourth's brainwave signal. Since Fourth's disappearance, he has been steadily and automatically connecting his brainwaves with Fourth.

"Fourth, can you hear me?"

"Yes brother, I just left the territory of the Lertratkosum clan"

"What, you were captured by Lertratkosum?"

"Let's talk about this later, how can I explain to my parents now? I'm being forced to follow them to the meeting."

"I have this plan"

After discussing the plan, Dunk and Phuwin also started preparing to go to the meeting. Just as my parents had just returned and were waiting at the door

"Where's Fourth?"

Big dad asked

"Fourth said he had something to do with a friend. He'll come by later, dad."

Dunk replied, then followed his father to the family meeting.

----------------------

It was said that it was difficult to meet the three sons of the strongest pure bloodline, because they had never appeared in boring events like this before. But this time they came, wasn't it because they heard that two people were also coming to this meeting?

As soon as the silhouettes of the three people appeared, the meeting atmosphere became noisier and busier than ever. Their aura suppressed all the surrounding clans, everyone had to look up at the three strongest blood clans on this continent. Above all, this appearance also includes the presence of Naravit, the eldest son of the Lertratkosum family. No one dared to look straight into his eyes; if they did, they would only look at him with flattery and fear. Objectively speaking, his strength is one level higher than the other two. Everyone clearly remembers the blood purification that happened five years ago, standing alone in a sea of ​​blood and killing an entire vampire family. .

The three of them slowly walked in, then split in two ways, Joong temporarily returned to his parents to interact with other clans a bit, Pond and Gemini too, the big dad and the little dad were also here, It's just that the two of them came here to have fun, but the work is still for dad to handle.

Fourth still maintained a distance behind them, because if they went in together, there would surely be a lot of people talking, and it was impossible for him to go with a vampire. He also tried to sit a little away from Gemini and Pond, but still within Gemini's sight.

A moment later, when the meeting was about to begin, the Tangsakhyuen clan also appeared. Once again everyone was able to look up because now the two sons of the Tang family are also very good. Just now everyone saw the youngest son come in first, thinking it was just him coming, but who would have thought that this year the whole family would show up.

As soon as Dunk and Phuwin entered, a few boys stared intently. Phuwin frowned, anyone could see, not the guy sitting on the sofa far away.