SIDE STORY - TINNGUN

Tinn and Gun grew up under the protection of DewNani and PondPhuwin. They have known each other since childhood. Both of their families run bar businesses. Although they do not compete, Gun is different. He likes to show off to Tinn. , because Pond's bars are more or less a bit more popular than Dew's bars.

When he was young, Gun heard his father tell him that he often clung to Tinn, and was scared to tears many times by Tinn. On the contrary, when Gun grew up, he looked at Tinn very strangely. He always seemed calm and considered him a human being have a completely losing position. Gun doesn't like this so he often competes with Tinn, both at school and at home. PondPhuwin sent Gun to DewNani to take care of since he was seven years old, but it was just when he had to go to school, and PondPhuwin was a vampire so he didn't want to influence Gun, using the excuse of working abroad but still wanting his son to study In Thailand, PondPhuwin sent Gun to DewNani's family, and since then, many clashes have occurred between TinnGun.

At school, Gun is also a good student, but unfortunately his rank is still lower than him. At school, Gun was pursued by many girls, but he had more girls pursuing him. At school, he is the student council president, and he is a student who specializes in fighting. At school, because he was stubborn, he was always punished by him.

That's how it was at school. When he got home, Gun couldn't stand straight. When he ate, he yelled at him to sit still. At that moment, he didn't understand why the hair on his neck stood up in fear. Gun refused to sleep early and instead played video games, and his phone was immediately snatched away. He came home late from the bar and tried to hide from DewNani in his room but could never completely escape his eyes. Gun had to endure it just because he begged him not to tell the two of them.

The day Gun invited Fourth to go to the bar, Gun had to be very secretive, just because he didn't want them to worry, nor did he want the obnoxious guy in the house to find out, even though going out was Gun's freedom. But for some reason, every time he was caught by Tinn, he felt extremely guilty.

After a while of dancing, Fourth was pulled away by Gemini, big dad and little dad returned early, Gun returned to his private space. Since then, he was tired from dancing, so Gun went to his table to quietly drink and enjoy the music in the bar. Each glass of strong alcohol drifted into his throat. Gun was happily accepted by several people who came to invite him to drink. The hot liquid kept burning in Gun's neck, causing him to gradually become drunk.

"Little guy, will you go out with me?"

In front of Gun suddenly appeared a dangerous looking young man, he stared at Gun's shirt that had two buttons removed. Gun shook his head, showing that he didn't want to have fun. He went to the bar mainly to drink and dance, and had no need to be with others. The young man's hand wanted to grab Gun's arm and pull him up. Gun was so drunk that he didn't know what was happening, his body was helplessly leaning on him.

"Don't go, let go"

Gun used his remaining consciousness to push the greedy man away, only to be pulled a few steps away by him. In front of the two appeared a figure. He looked at the young man and spoke coldly

"Go away, let him go"

The young man saw the facial features of the person in front of him and was immediately scared, pushing Gun back to him. The person who said that was Tinn. He was supporting Gun. In a few seconds, he was able to pick up this small body. His face was dark. People in the bar just looked at him and knew he was very scary. Yes, Tinn is an exemplary club president in school, but few people know that at the bar he has a reputation as a powerful leader. This is Pond's bar, he probably rarely goes there, but his eyes and ears are there, because Gun, the person he likes, runs away to visit here every day.