CH 2 - SPECIAL ABILITIES

The hunter clan has a special thing, hunters who reach S rank will often develop an ability that is considered a natural ability. However, S-rank hunters are very rare in the world, and only those who have achieved this rank can be counted on the fingers of one hand.

As soon as he returned to base, Phuwin issued an order to search for Dunk. Currently, his two fathers are not here because they are busy traveling somewhere, Phuwin also does not want to make them worry, he thinks he can handle this.

Looking at the small silver bracelet in his hand, Phuwin remembered that when he was at the place where Dunk disappeared, in addition to the smell of human blood, he also saw traces of a vampire, but it was not really clear. It seems like it's been covered up but it's not really gone.

Phuwin's special ability is being able to connect with other people's brain waves, he can chat with the person he is connected to with his mind. He tried to connect with Dunk many times but failed, there was something blocking him so he couldn't use his ability.

"Fourth, have you located yet?"

"I'm trying P', there's a few things stopping me, but I'm slowly getting along"

Fourth is using his geolocation ability to determine where Dunk is, but it doesn't look too good. Trying to fumble a few more times, Fourth finally discovered something special.

"Phuwin, here! Dunk's signal gets weaker when passing through the Aydin clan's barrier, but I'm sure there is still P' Dunk's signal there"

"That means Dunk is in Aydin's territory, damn it!"

Phuwin let out a curse, because the Aydin family is a noble bloodline, above all, it is the territory of vampires, there is no way Dunk would go there himself, he could only be brought in.

"Can you look up the specific location?"

"Brother, maybe what I say next isn't good, but you should calmly listen to it."

Fourth swallowed his saliva when saying these words to Phuwin. I know Phuwin has a very hot temper, like a cat that easily ruffles its fur. Phuwin will probably scratch to death anyone who dares to touch the person he loves.

" Say"

" Dunk is in the castle of the Aydin family, if not mistaken, there is only one person living there, the only son of that family, apparently his name is Archen Aydin, also known as Joong, he is the blood purebred race, very dangerous"

After hearing this, Phuwin's hands curled into fists, his eyes sparkled with anger and hatred, he gritted his teeth to not let out another curse, he was tired of cursing the blood clans. Then, five times seven times, it was the blood clan that caused trouble, but this time it was not a normal blood clan, but a pure blood clan. Will he be able to cope?

"Brother, what now?"

Fourth asked worriedly

" Looks like we have to go save Dunk ourselves, Joong Archen, wait, I'll come and kill you!"

Phuwin and Fourth announced that they had found Dunk's location, but did not tell everyone specifically where, because if they did, they would never let Phuwin and Fourth rush into the vampires' territory. of S-rank hunters is very attractive. Prepare everything necessary, it was already dawn, the two of them set off as soon as the sun rose. Two small figures rushed into the forest. Through this forest, they would begin to enter the Vampire's territory.

A war is about to begin, which is also the beginning of the first times, the first meeting, the first confrontation, the first attention....