The Quake : Part 2

Meanwhile, said Clan heir is indeed paying his best friend a visit. While Rotxo was still hypersensitive just about everywhere, he was unbelievably angry, but now that the pain has come down, so has he. He's still mad about having to feel again, but rather than blame it on everyone, he's blaming it on the experiment that caused this.

However, that isn't the topic of their discussion. Like Lo'ak, Aonung is also struggling to really get past the events of last night. It's been on his mind ever since it happened. He's tried to stop thinking about it, but his brain doesn't work that way. He can't control what he thinks, and at this point, can't control how his body feels.

Rotxo lies with his arms resting up under his head, with Aonung sitting next to him. The injured boy would be off roaming somewhere, but Ronal has a guard placed at the entrance to make sure he stays where someone can keep an eye on him in case things go wrong. They know nothing of Koral's biology, so Ronal considers all risks.

Aonung- I have a favor to ask you.

Rotxo- Oh sure, ask the locked up cripple to do something for you.

Aonung- You aren't locked up, and you're not a cripple. Stop being dramatic.

He rolls his eyes and turns to meet Aonung's gaze.

Rotxo- Fuck you. What do you want?

Aonung- Will you kiss me?

He blinks twice, and sits silent for a moment, letting those two words settle in.

Rotxo- What?

Aonung- I don't think I'm good at it.

Rotxo- Of course you aren't, you've never done it.

Aonung- But I have.

Rotxo- You have?!

He sits up, no longer able to relax. Through the corner of his eye, he sees the guard outside looking at them. He shoots the man a glare.

Rotxo- The fuck are you lookin' at?

The man faces forward, straightening his stance, while Rotxo looks back at his supposed-to-be-innocent friend.

Rotxo- Now who the hell did you kiss? When? And where?

Aonung averts his gaze, and subconsciously lowers his voice.

Aonung- Lo'ak. Last night. On the be-

Rotxo- Lo'ak?!

He feels a sudden rise of anger, but quickly suppresses it, and glances down at Aonung's crotch.

Rotxo- Did he touch you?

Aonung- Uh, yeah.

Rotxo- Damn it. Did you touch him?

Aonung- No.

Rotxo- Good.

Aonung doesn't miss the defensive tone Rotxo had in that response, but he doesn't dwell on it either.

Rotxo- What the fuck, man?

Aonung- He started it.

Rotxo- Of course he fuckin' started it.

He sighs heavily with disappointment and Aonung shrinks a little.

Rotxo- So why are you asking me to kiss you?

Aonung- I don't think I'm good at it.

Rotxo- Did he say you're bad at it? Let him teach you.

Aonung- No, but he didn't want to do it anymore. So, I think it's because I'm bad at it. No experience and all.

Rotxo- Wait, he doesn't wanna do it anymore? What the fuck? He's so damn into you I figure he'd beg for more.

Aonung- I told you, I think I'm-

Rotxo- Bad at it, yeah I got that, but this makes no sense.

He leans back on his hands, looking up at the ceiling.

Rotxo- Listen, I don't know what the hell made you do that shit anyway, but fixing your technique is a personal problem, so deal with it personally.

Aonung- I'm trying, but my best friend is being an ass again.

Rotxo- Of course I'm being an ass. You fucking kissed Lo'ak. Like what the hell? I thought you were into Neteyam.

Aonung- Why would you think that?

He looks down and sees the guard watching them.

Rotxo- Mind your damn business!

The man faces forward once again, then Rotxo turns his glare to Aonung.

Rotxo- Are you really that dense? You should know what feelings are.

Aonung- I do.

Rotxo- Lemme guess, you think you like Lo'ak.

Aonung- Well, I did, but now I'm not so sure.

Rotxo- You didn't give him a drop of special attention until he made a move. Ask me why.

Aonung- Why?

Rotxo- 'Cause you wanna sleep with him. Which does not mean you like him, so you can get rid of that idea right now.