Overload : Part 6

When they're well out of sight, he pulls him up to a tree and pushes him against it. Wasting no time, he delves further into his bad habit, moving his lips against Aonung's, which shocks the boy more than anything. He would typically have to beg Rotxo before being able to do anything with him, but he's certainly not complaining.

His hands grasp tightly at Rotxo's waist as their lips move against each other feverishly. One of Rotxo's hands slides up to the back of his head, pulling him closer to deepen their kiss, while the other one fiddles with his loincloth.

When Rotxo breaks away, moving down to his neck and still messing with his waistband, he finally gets a moment to ask.

Aonung- Why the rush? Slow down.

Rotxo nibbles at his neck, and cups his member in his hand through the fabric, making him release a breath.

Rotxo- Fuck that. Come on.

He slides his hands down to the backs of Rotxo's thighs and lifts him as the boy's arms reach over his shoulders to help hold himself up. He quickly turns and props Rotxo up against a tree, then once he's secure, he slides one of his hands just under the boy's tail, pulling the strap of fabric out his way. They've done this frequently, so preparation is short.

As Aonung shifts around a bit, Rotxo tightens his hold on him, anticipating the feeling that'll erase his problems for as long as it lasts. With an arm around the back of his broad shoulders and a hand grasping at the now loose bun, Rotxo takes in the length of his best friend with tightly shut eyes.

His legs tighten around Aonung as he begins to move slowly, but he can feel his emotions welling up rapidly within, and needs to suppress them.

Rotxo- Hurry the fuck up.

Aonung- Are you sure?

Aonung attempts to look up at him, but Rotxo holds his head still and hides his own face in his shoulder, ignoring the stinging feeling in his eyes.

Rotxo- Yes.

The short, airy and desperate response is enough to encourage Aonung to do as Rotxo asked, and quicken his pace. But unlike every other time, with each thrust of pleasure, he feels his hold breaking bit by bit. Slipping more and more. Until he suddenly allows his own sounds to flow from his throat effortlessly, where he would usually suppress them, but those sounds quickly turn from pleasure to pain as a flood of tears suddenly fall from his eyes.

Aonung immediately freezes upon hearing an obvious sob come from the boy he's supposed to be pleasing. His gaze snaps up to view Rotxo's face, and he's met with endless tears and gasps, almost petrifying him with worry.

He quickly looks back down to where the two connect, checking thoroughly.

Aonung- Did I hurt you?

He doesn't see anything wrong, but disconnects anyway, knowing something caused this reaction. Rotxo's grip tightens around him as his face buries into his shoulder again, sobbing shamelessly without suppressing a bit of the emotion he releases.

All Aonung can do is hold him, knowing that asking questions right now would get him nowhere. So, he lowers to the ground, still keeping Rotxo in a tight hold, offering every bit of comfort he can. He's never seen him this way, and listening to it makes his heart feel as if it's about to break.

He should've known something was up the moment he came to him acting so different from the way he usually is, but he was so excited he didn't think about it. He mentally curses his own desires, blinding him to his friend's obvious distress. The boy was clearly crying for help before he even shed a tear.

After waiting for much longer than expected, Rotxo finally calms down, but offers no explanation for his actions, no matter how much he asks. The boy acts as if all that time spent holding onto him and crying didn't happen, and merely wipes his face clear without a word.

Once they're both prepared to return home, they head back along the path they came. They're late for dinner, and as they walk up to the den overflowing with the enticing smell of food, Rotxo finds himself instantly feeling sick to the stomach at the scent. He stops, covering his nose and clutching at his stomach. Aonung turns to him, with concern all over his face yet again.

Aonung- What is it? Do you feel sick again?

He reaches out to the ill boy, but Rotxo rushes away from him and to the nearest bit of shrubs right under a tree, hovering over it as the food he had earlier escapes him. But it doesn't stop there. The disturbing feeling in Rotxo's stomach only worsens, causing him to hack up more than just what he ate.

Aonung rushes into the den to retrieve his mother. As the two come running outside, Tsireya and Tonowari follow behind them with concern. Ronal takes one look at him and sends her son over to look after him while she makes a b-line for the Sully den. Tonwari follows his mate, while Tsireya goes over to Rotxo's side, rubbing his back as he kneels down, still feeling like he isn't done yet.