Heart & Cure : Part 9

🚨 = Mature Content
———————————————————————

Neteyam scoots as close as he can to his marine boy, with their arms touching, then leans his head on his shoulder as he looks up into his pale blue eyes. Aonung stares back into his, waiting for a signal, and when Neteyam glances down at his lips and scoots closer, he smirks.

The smirk is short before bringing a hand under Neteyam's jaw and pulling him up gently to place an almost impatient kiss on his lips as he closes his eyes.

They hold their mouths together for a moment, settling into the contact, then start moving slowly as Neteyam sets the relaxed pace. It eases their nerves, getting rid of any anxious thoughts about what they may do after, and allows them to focus on the moment.

As Neteyam's head tilts to the side, his body turns a bit, and the arm pinned to Aonung's side moves as he lies a hand over his shoulder. With the other, he reaches over and hooks his fingers on the boy's waist. He feels Aonung's free hand slide around his back, pulling him closer, and his tail sways around excitedly.

Their session continues at the slow set pace, until sometime later, when Aonung has started speeding things up with his now roaming hands and feverish kissing. When Neteyam pulls away for air, Aonung continues to peck down his neck. He tilts his head back, giving the boy more room, and feels a few nibbles between kisses.

Then, without warning, or hesitation, Aonung suddenly has him on his back, lying under him as he grips tightly onto his waist and starts bathing his collarbone in kisses. He can tell his lover's ready for much more, and is probably already being too patient with him, but he still isn't sure he's ready.

Neteyam- Aonung.

His voice comes out a bit frantically, which was unintentional, and it destroys their mood, making Aonung flinch away from him with a small gasp. He's surprised to see the immediate fear on the boy's face, and it gives him a bit of guilt for stopping him.

Aonung- Are you okay? Am I going too fast?

He leans himself up, and with a reassuring expression, he cups Aonung's face in his hands, shifting the mood back in the direction it strayed from.

Neteyam- Your pace is fine, I'm just . . . Can I please you first?

His ears perk up in surprise, and Neteyam almost smirks. The heir has probably never heard anyone ask that before. He may be easing himself back into the bodily pleasure he once knew, and going cautiously, but he does know ways to have fun while working around standards.

Aonung- Uh, sure. What are you gonna do?

Without holding his strength back, Neteyam suddenly pins his larger body down onto the blanket, startling him a bit.

Neteyam- Just trust me. I'll show you what real experience has to offer.

Aonung- And that is?

His hands glide slowly up Aonung's abdomen, taking in every muscle, then leaves them on his chest as he looks down into his eyes.

Neteyam- You'll see. And when I'm done, I want you to tell me if it's better than sex.

Aonung stares up at him with a hint of excitement behind his confusion as to what he's about to do to him. Neteyam moves to position himself sitting next to Aonung's lower half, and he slides a playful hand onto his thigh. He lifts the leg over his shoulder as he positions himself in front of him, and Aonung watches his actions with uncertainty.