Til Eywa Do Us Part : Part 2

Once everyone reaches them, they each take a seat in the sand, and Tuktirey sits nearby, beginning to build a sand village. Tsireya and Kiri are on either side of Koral. Lo'ak is next to Kiri, and Aonung is next to him, with Neteyam on his other side. Then Rotxo is between him and Tsireya.

As Kiri looks around their group, she can tell none of them want to discuss the problems their secrets and entangled sexual relations have caused. There's also the fact that Koral clearly won't look Rotxo's way, and said boy isn't making a move either. Then there's Lo'ak, who openly accused Aonung of being the cause of everything that went on.

She can hardly judge him, since she also thought the same thing, which is why she's deciding to take it upon herself to clear the air between them.

Kiri- Okay, let's start with-

Neteyam- You shutting the hell up and letting me leave?

Aonung- Neteyam.

Aonung speaks sternly, scolding him, and the boy rolls his eyes but doesn't voice another complaint, which Kiri internally laughs at. She clears her throat, and gives Aonung a thankful look.

Kiri- Like I was saying-

Tsireya- Why were you all fucking each other?

Tsireya asks bluntly, interrupting Kiri who's now hiding her face. She takes in a breath, holding it for a moment, before exhaling and looking back up.

Kiri- That's one way to put it out there.

Tsireya- Well that's really what we wanna know. We're done with all these damn secrets. Everyone is putting their shit out right here, right now.

Neteyam- I'll go first then.

He says so halfheartedly, and Tsireya shutters a bit.

Tsireya- I just got chills.

Kiri stifles a laugh, and Aonung gives Neteyam a knowing look.

Aonung- Even if you go first, you still aren't allowed to leave.

Neteyam- Worth a shot.

Neteyam shrugs, then gets comfortable and pulls out his knife to play with as he now sits silent, no longer wanting to speak.

Tsireya- Ugh. Anyone else wanna go? Confession? Apology?

Rotxo- How about a question?

Tsireya- Okay, that's a start. Ask away.

Rotxo- Why the hell are we doing this?

Tsireya- Because you guys need to talk things out!

She practically screams at each of them, making them shrink a little, but Neteyam sits unphased.

Tsireya- I swear, you boys just do before you think and then shit happens and we're left confused as hell. So we are talking this out. Rotxo, you go first.

Rotxo- And say what? I forgave Aonung, even though I was just as guilty.

Neteyam- For what, exactly?

Rotxo- Shut the hell up, Neteyam.

He glares at the older Sully boy, and receives a smirk in return. Tsireya looks between the two, then at Kiri, who has the same look.