Chapter 2

Part 3: Morning Desires

The early morning light filtered through the heavy drapes of Lucius Malfoy's bedroom, casting a soft glow on the luxurious, yet empty, space.

The silence of Malfoy Manor was almost deafening, broken only by the occasional rustle of the breeze against the windows. Lucius lay in his large, ornate bed, staring up at the intricately carved ceiling, his mind already drifting back to the previous night's encounter.

Rosetta Rothschild. The name lingered in his thoughts, her image vividly imprinted on his mind. He could still see her striking blue eyes gazing back at him, her posture confident and her demeanor unyielding.

There was something about her that stirred a deep, primal desire within him, a need to dominate and possess her completely.

Lucius shifted slightly, feeling a familiar ache building in his lower abdomen. His hand moved down his body, fingers brushing against the silk sheets before finding their way beneath the waistband of his pajama bottoms.

He closed his eyes, allowing his imagination to take over, conjuring the memory of Rosetta's face, the way her lips had curved into a faint smile when she had challenged him.

His touch became firmer, more insistent, as he imagined her in front of him, those blue eyes filled with a mixture of defiance and desire. He pictured her standing close, her scent intoxicating, her body just out of reach. The thought of her resistance, the thrill of breaking through her composure, fueled his arousal.

Lucius's breathing grew heavier, his strokes more rhythmic as he envisioned Rosetta's pale skin beneath his fingertips, her hair falling in soft waves around her face as she surrendered to his touch. He imagined the sound of her voice, breathy and filled with longing, whispering his name as he claimed her.

His movements quickened, his mind lost in the fantasy of Rosetta yielding to his dominance, her body arching beneath him as he took control. The image of her eyes, wide with a mix of fear and desire, pushed him closer to the edge. He could almost hear her gasps, feel her trembling against him.

With a final, shuddering breath, Lucius reached his climax, his body tensing as waves of pleasure washed over him. He lay still for a moment, his hand resting on his abdomen, his mind slowly returning to the present. The satisfaction was fleeting, a temporary respite from the gnawing emptiness that plagued him.

He exhaled deeply, a sense of determination settling over him. Rosetta Rothschild was more than just a fleeting desire; she was a challenge, a conquest that promised to reignite the passion and purpose he had lost. Lucius knew that his pursuit of her would not be easy, but that only made the prospect more enticing.

Lucius rose from the bed and made his way to the bathroom. The cool tiles underfoot and the promise of a hot shower helped to clear his mind. He was no longer content to merely think about Rosetta; he would take action, and he would not rest until he had her.

As he dressed in his finest robes, Lucius's thoughts remained fixed on the woman who had captivated him so completely. The game had truly begun, and he was determined to win, no matter the cost.

Part 4: Morning at the Ministry

The morning sun cast a golden glow over the Ministry of Magic as Lucius Malfoy arrived, his presence commanding attention as always. He strode through the grand atrium with purpose, his cane tapping rhythmically against the polished marble floor. The whispers of his past still followed him, but his influence remained intact, and he intended to use it to his advantage.

Lucius's thoughts were consumed by the memory of Rosetta Rothschild. Her striking blue eyes and confident demeanor had captivated him, and he was determined to see her again. As he made his way to the elevators, his mind was already devising a plan to ensure their paths crossed once more.