Chapter 24

Evening Dance

Malfoy Manor, late evening. Rosetta has just returned home after a long day at work. Lucius is waiting for her in the grand living room, which is softly lit by candlelight.

Rosetta sighed as she entered the living room, kicking off her shoes and rubbing her tired feet. She looked up to see Lucius standing by the fireplace, a soft smile on his face.

"Welcome home, Princess," he said, his voice warm and soothing.

Rosetta smiled back, feeling the tension of the day begin to melt away. "Thank you, Lucius. It's been such a long day."

Lucius walked over to her, taking her hand in his. "I have just the thing to help you relax," he said, leading her to the center of the room.

He flicked his wand, and a soft melody filled the air. Rosetta recognized the tune immediately, her heart swelling with affection.

"You're just too good to be true," Lucius sang softly, his eyes locked on hers. "Can't take my eyes off of you."

Rosetta giggled, feeling a blush creep up her cheeks. "Lucius, what are you doing?"

He pulled her close, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Dancing with my beautiful wife-to-be," he replied. "You'd be like Heaven to touch. I wanna hold you so much."

Rosetta rested her head against his chest as they swayed to the music. "At long last love has arrived, and I thank God I'm alive. You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off you."

Lucius spun her around gently, his eyes never leaving hers. "Pardon the way that I stare, there's nothing else to compare. The sight of you leaves me weak, there are no words left to speak."

Rosetta looked up at him, her eyes sparkling with love. "But if you feel like I feel, please let me know that it's real. You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off you."

They moved together seamlessly, the world outside forgotten. Lucius's voice was a soothing balm to her weary soul. "I love you, baby, and if it's quite alright, I need you, baby, to warm a lonely night. I love you, baby, trust in me when I say."

Rosetta felt tears of happiness well up in her eyes as she danced with Lucius. "Oh, pretty baby, don't bring me down, I pray. Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you, stay. And let me love you, baby, let me love you."

Lucius held her closer, his voice filled with emotion. "You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off of you. You'd be like Heaven to touch. I wanna hold you so much."

Rosetta closed her eyes, letting the music and Lucius's presence wash over her. "At long last love has arrived, and I thank God I'm alive. You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off you."

As the song reached its crescendo, Lucius whispered in her ear, "I love you, baby, and if it's quite alright, I need you, baby, to warm a lonely night. I love you, baby, trust in me when I say."

Rosetta looked up at him, her heart overflowing with love. "Oh, pretty baby, don't bring me down, I pray. Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you, stay. Oh pretty baby, trust in me when I say."

Lucius kissed her gently, their dance coming to a tender end. "You're just too good to be true," he murmured. "Can't take my eyes off you."

Rosetta smiled, feeling a deep sense of peace and contentment. "I love you, Lucius."

"I love you too, Rosetta," he replied, holding her close. "Always."

As they stood there, wrapped in each other's arms, they knew that no matter how challenging their days might be, they would always find comfort and love in each other.