Chapter 23

Morning Dispute

Malfoy Manor, early morning. Lucius and Rosetta are in their bedroom, getting ready to visit the cake decorator.

Rosetta stood in front of the mirror, adjusting her very skimpy top, which barely covered her. She admired the way it hugged her curves, feeling a sense of satisfaction at the thought of torturing Lucius with her choice of attire.

Lucius walked into the room, his eyes widening when he saw her. "What in Merlin's name are you wearing, Rosetta?" he demanded, his voice filled with irritation.

Rosetta turned to face him, a mischievous smile playing on her lips. "I bought it with my big girl money on lunch one day. I thought you might like it."

Lucius's jaw tightened, his eyes darkening with anger. "There is no way you are leaving the house in something so revealing. You might as well be wearing nothing."

"Watch me," Rosetta replied defiantly, grabbing her purse. "We're going to be late."

Lucius stepped forward, his expression stern. "Rosetta, I'm serious. Change into something more appropriate."

Rosetta shrugged, heading towards the door. "I like this top. It's comfortable, and I'm wearing it."

Lucius's frustration grew, but he glanced at the clock, realizing they didn't have time for a prolonged argument. "Rosetta, please," he said, his voice more controlled but still firm. "This isn't appropriate for where we're going."

Rosetta stopped at the door, turning to look at him. "I know it drives you crazy, but I'm not changing. We're going to be late if we keep arguing about this."

Lucius took a deep breath, his anger barely contained. "Fine," he said through gritted teeth. "But this discussion isn't over."

Rosetta smirked, feeling victorious. "Whatever you say, Lucius. Now, let's go."

As they walked out of the manor, Lucius stayed close to Rosetta, his protective instincts heightened

As they walked out of the manor, Lucius stayed close to Rosetta, his protective instincts heightened. Despite his irritation, he couldn't help but admire her confidence and the way she effortlessly pushed his buttons.

The Cake Decorator

A high-end cake decorator's shop in Diagon Alley. Rosetta and Lucius arrive to discuss the final details of their wedding cake. The tension between them is palpable.

Rosetta and Lucius entered the elegant shop, the sweet aroma of freshly baked cakes filling the air. The decorator, an elderly witch with kind eyes, greeted them warmly and led them to a small table where samples of various cake designs were displayed.

Rosetta took a seat, adjusting her skimpy top with a satisfied smirk as she noticed Lucius's eyes darting to her chest. "Thank you for meeting with us," she said to the decorator. "I'd like a very simple, classic wedding cake. Nothing too elaborate."