Chapter 66

King and Queen in Florence

Lucius and Rosetta were preparing for their weekend trip to Florence, Italy. Lucius had business to attend to, but for Rosetta, it would be an opportunity to display their unity and her position as Madam of Magic. The highlight of the trip would be a grand masquerade ball, a perfect occasion to demonstrate their strength and influence.

As they packed their bags, Lucius glanced at Rosetta. "Are you ready for this trip, my love?"

Rosetta nodded, a determined look in her eyes. "I am. We need to show everyone that we are a united front, and I intend to make the most of this opportunity."

Lucius smiled, admiring her resolve. "That's my girl."

Lucius and Rosetta arrived at the grand hotel in Florence via the Floo Network, stepping out of the fireplace into the luxurious lobby. They took a moment to dust themselves off and adjust their attire before being greeted by a courteous bellhop who led them to the finest room in the hotel.

Their suite overlooked the breathtaking cityscape of Florence, with large windows that framed the picturesque view. The room was lavishly decorated, with plush furnishings and intricate details that spoke of elegance and comfort.

Lucius turned to Rosetta, a mischievous glint in his eye. "Would you like to go sightseeing, my love?"

Rosetta smiled, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. "Yes, but let's christen the room first."

Lucius's grin widened, and he moved toward her with a deliberate slowness that made her heart race. "Your wish is my command, Madam Malfoy."

They barely made it to the sumptuous bed before their clothes began to scatter across the room. Lucius's hands were firm and commanding as he undressed her, his touch sending shivers of excitement down her spine. Rosetta responded in kind, her fingers deftly working to remove his shirt and trousers.

"Do you have any idea how irresistible you are?" Lucius whispered, his lips grazing her neck as he spoke.

Rosetta gasped, her body arching toward him. "Show me, Lucius. Show me how much you want me."

With a growl of desire, Lucius lifted her onto the bed, his hands exploring every inch of her body. Their passion was intense, a powerful reminder of their bond. They moved together with a rhythm all their own, the world outside their luxurious suite forgotten.

Afterward, they lay entwined, their breaths mingling as they came down from the high of their lovemaking. Lucius brushed a strand of hair from Rosetta's face, his eyes filled with adoration. "You're perfect, you know that?"

Rosetta blushed, her heart swelling with love for him. "Only because I have you."

They shared a lingering kiss before reluctantly rising from the bed to get dressed. The city of Florence awaited, and they were eager to explore its beauty and history together.

Once they were ready, Lucius offered his arm to Rosetta. "Shall we, my dear?"

Rosetta took his arm, a smile of contentment on her lips. "Let's see what Florence has to offer."

They left their suite, descending the grand staircase hand in hand. The city outside was alive with vibrant energy, and they immersed themselves in the sights and sounds, their earlier intimacy adding a deeper layer of connection to their adventure.

As they strolled through the historic streets, taking in the stunning architecture and sampling the local delicacies, they felt a renewed sense of unity and purpose. This trip was more than just a display of their power and position; it was a testament to their enduring love and partnership.