Chapter 42

Morning at Malfoy Manor

One early morning, before they needed to wake up for their duties at the Ministry, the room was still bathed in the soft hues of dawn. Rosetta lay nestled against Lucius, feeling the warmth of his body behind her. She began to stir, pushing back gently against him, a playful attempt to rouse him from sleep.

Lucius's eyes fluttered open, a sleepy smile forming on his lips as he felt her movements. He tightened his arm around her waist, pulling her closer. "Princess, it's early," he murmured, his voice husky with sleep.

Undeterred, Rosetta continued her gentle nudging, a hint of mischief in her actions. Lucius's smile faded into a more serious expression, his tone shifting. "Beautiful girl," he said, his voice low and commanding, "satisfy me."

A thrill ran through her at his words, his dominance a familiar and intoxicating force. She loved this side of him, the way he could make her feel desired and loved while asserting his control.

Without a word, Rosetta turned in his arms, her eyes meeting his. She leaned in, pressing her lips to his in a passionate kiss, her hands roaming over his chest. Lucius responded with equal fervor, his hands sliding down her body, guiding her movements.

She could feel the heat between them growing, their bodies responding to each other's touch. Lucius's commands were clear, but they were also laced with a deep affection that made her heart race.

His large veined hands were possessively grabbing at her breasts. Rosetta started grinding against him while on top. After a moment she wasn't satisfied with the angle. Lucius pushed his boxers down after she leaned up. His thick cock slapping against his stomach with an intensity that was reserved for early morning rendezvous.

"Good girl," he whispered, his breath hot against her ear. "You know exactly how to please me."

Rosetta's eyes sparkled with a mix of love and desire as she positioned herself above him, feeling the anticipation build. She slowly lowered herself onto him, both of them groaning in unison as he filled her completely. The sensation was overwhelming, a perfect blend of pleasure and connection.

Lucius's hands gripped her hips, guiding her movements as she rode him. "That's it, Princess. Just like that," he encouraged, his voice a deep rumble of satisfaction.

Rosetta found a rhythm, her body moving with a sensual grace that left them both breathless. She could feel the intensity of his gaze, his eyes dark with desire as he watched her. The combination of his dominance and their intimate connection fueled her, driving her to push herself further.

"You're so perfect," Lucius murmured, his hands roaming over her body, caressing and squeezing in all the right places. "You feel incredible."

Her confidence soared with his praise, and she leaned forward, bracing her hands on his chest as she increased her pace. Each movement brought them closer to the edge, their bodies attuned to each other's needs.

Lucius's grip on her hips tightened, his control evident even in the throes of passion. "Come for me, Princess," he commanded, his voice filled with raw need.

Rosetta's body responded to his words, her release building rapidly. She threw her head back, a cry of ecstasy escaping her lips as she came, her body trembling with the force of it. She clung to him, her body melting into his. Lucius followed closely, his hips bucking wildly up to meet her, his shaft jumping wildly inside her.

As the waves of pleasure subsided, Lucius wrapped his arms around Rosetta, holding her tightly against him. Their breaths mingled, gradually slowing in the quiet aftermath of their passion.