Chapter 33

The Morning of the Day

The morning of the wedding dawned bright and clear, the soft light filtering through the curtains of Rosetta's bedroom at the Manor.

She sat in front of a vanity, a makeup artist carefully applying the finishing touches to her face while a hairstylist arranged her hair into an elegant updo.

Rosetta wanted a bit of calm before the ceremony, to center herself amidst the whirlwind of emotions and preparations.

Blair entered the room, her presence commanding yet gentle. "You look absolutely stunning, Rosetta," she said warmly, her eyes gleaming with genuine admiration. "Today is going to be a wonderful day."

Rosetta smiled nervously, feeling a mixture of excitement and anxiety. "Thank you, Blair. I'm just... trying to take it all in."

Blair moved closer, her hands lingering on Rosetta's shoulders as she helped her with the final adjustments to her dress. The touches were lingering, almost too intimate, and Rosetta felt a flicker of unease. As Blair fastened the last button, she leaned in, pressing a quick, unexpected kiss to Rosetta's lips.

Rosetta pulled back, her eyes wide with surprise and confusion. "Blair, what was that?"

Blair smiled reassuringly. "It's fine, Rosetta. I got permission from Lucius."

Rosetta's brow furrowed. "Permission? Why would he agree to something like that without being present?"

Blair's touch was soothing as she cupped Rosetta's cheek. "It's all right, really. Lucius trusts me, and I care about you. We're practically family now."

Rosetta's voice was uncertain as she asked, "Do you kiss your family on the lips, Blair?"

Blair chuckled softly, brushing off the question with ease. "It's innocent, I promise. But if it bothers you, I'll do my best to be respectful. Today is your day, and I want you to feel comfortable. I just thought you looked so beautiful. A perfect princess."

Rosetta nodded slowly, still feeling a bit conflicted. "Thank you, Blair. I appreciate it."

Blair gave her one last reassuring smile before stepping back, letting the makeup artist and hairstylist finish their work. As she left the room, Rosetta tried to push the unsettling thoughts from her mind, focusing instead on the monumental day ahead.

Blair left Rosetta's room, her steps confident as she made her way to a private room where Lucius and Lorenzo were waiting. The two men were engaged in a quiet conversation, their expressions serious. As Blair entered, they both looked up, their attention shifting to her.

Lucius's phone buzzed in his hand, and he glanced down to see a message from Rosetta. She asked if he had given Blair permission to kiss her, a question that made his brow furrow for a moment before he responded. "Yes, I told her on my behalf," he said, texting back a reassuring reply to Rosetta.

Blair smiled at his response. "She was a bit confused, but I reassured her that it was fine. She's beautiful and ready, Lucius. Today will be perfect."

Lorenzo's eyes gleamed with approval as he listened. "Rosetta is a well-behaved submissive, Lucius. She seeks your approval in everything she does. It's admirable."

Blair nodded in agreement. "She truly is devoted to you, Lucius. Her submission is a testament to her love and trust."

Lucius felt a surge of pride at their words. "She's everything I've ever wanted. Her obedience, her devotion... it's all I could ask for."

Lorenzo leaned forward, his tone conspiratorial. "You must remember, Lucius, that her submission is a gift. She willingly gives herself to you, seeking your guidance and approval. It's a powerful dynamic."