Chapter 39

The Implantation 

TW: Impregnation

The next morning, Rosetta woke early, the light of the sunrise filtering through the curtains of their villa.

She glanced at Lucius, who was still sleeping soundly, his chest rising and falling with each breath.

Smiling softly, she slipped out of bed, determined to prepare herself for the morning ahead.

In the luxurious bathroom, she turned on the shower, adjusting the temperature until it was just right. The steam began to fill the room as she stepped under the warm cascade of water.

She took her time, washing her hair thoroughly, massaging the shampoo into her scalp and rinsing it away, feeling the tension of the previous night melt away with each drop.

Rosetta shaved her legs, the razor gliding smoothly over her skin, leaving it silky and soft. She exfoliated, scrubbing away any remnants of stress and worry, ensuring her body was perfect for him.

The scent of vanilla and honey filled the air, a soothing and calming aroma that relaxed her further. She carefully moisturized, her hands moving with purpose, ensuring every inch of her skin was hydrated and smooth.

Stepping out of the shower, she wrapped herself in a plush towel, taking a moment to appreciate the way her skin glowed. She brushed her hair, letting it fall in soft waves around her shoulders, and applied a light touch of makeup, just enough to enhance her natural beauty.

When she was satisfied with her appearance, Rosetta quietly padded back into the bedroom.

Lucius was still asleep, the peaceful expression on his face making her heart swell with love. She approached the bed, her heart pounding with anticipation. Gently, she leaned over him, pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

"Lucius," she whispered, her voice filled with warmth and desire. "Wake up, my love."

He stirred, his eyes slowly opening to meet hers. A smile spread across his face as he took in her radiant appearance. "Good morning, Princess," he murmured, his voice husky with sleep.

"Good morning," she replied, her fingers tracing the contours of his face. "I wanted to wake you up and talk to you about something important."

Lucius sat up, his interest piqued. "What is it, Rosetta?"

She took a deep breath, her heart racing. "I've been thinking about the potion, about what you said last night. I want to do this, Lucius. I want us to start a family. If you're still willing, I want to take the potion and make love to you."

His eyes darkened with desire, a slow smile spreading across his lips. "Are you sure, Princess? I don't want you to feel pressured."

"I'm sure," she said firmly, her voice filled with conviction. "I want this. I want us to have a baby. And I want to do it with you, right now."

Lucius pulled her into his arms, kissing her deeply. "Then say no more. Daddy will give you exactly what you want," he whispered against her lips.

Rosetta nodded, her body trembling with anticipation. She reached for the potion on the nightstand, uncorking the bottle and taking a sip before passing it to Lucius. He followed suit, their eyes locked in a shared promise.

As the potion took effect, Rosetta felt a surge of warmth and energy course through her veins. She climbed onto the bed, her body pressing against his, their desire for each other palpable. Lucius's hands roamed her body, worshiping her with every touch.