Chapter 43

Next Day at the Campaign Office

The next day, Rosetta arrived at her new campaign office, eager to start her day. As she opened the door to her private office, she was taken aback to find Mattheo already there, lounging casually behind her desk.

"Good morning, Rosetta," Mattheo said with a smirk, his eyes locking onto hers.

Before she could respond, he turned his attention to a young girl, no more than seventeen years old, who was hurriedly finishing some work on him. "Hurry up," Mattheo commanded, his tone dismissive.

The girl quickly completed her task and left the room, leaving Rosetta standing there, shocked and upset.

"Mattheo, that girl was too young for you," Rosetta said, her voice trembling with a mix of anger and disbelief. "Even if she might legally be of age, it's not right."

Mattheo's eyes narrowed as he leaned forward, his expression hardening. "How old were you when you lost your virginity, Rosetta?"

Rosetta's face flushed with a mix of embarrassment and anger. "That's none of your business," she snapped, her hands clenching into fists.

Mattheo stood up, his presence suddenly intimidating and commanding. "You need to learn to answer like a diplomat, not a scared girl," he said, his voice low and authoritative. "You won't win this campaign until you summon your inner confidence and assertiveness."

His words cut through her indignation, leaving her feeling vulnerable yet strangely challenged. She knew he was out of line, but there was a harsh truth to his message that struck a chord within her.

Rosetta took a deep breath, trying to steady herself. "I understand the need for confidence, Mattheo, but there are boundaries that should be respected. We need to work together professionally. You cannot be getting a blowjob behind my desk when I come in to work."

Mattheo's expression softened slightly, but his gaze remained intense. "Bad timing on my part. Rosetta, you are stepping into a world of power and influence. You need to be strong and unyielding in situations like this. Tell me to get out of your office and mean it."

Rosetta squared her shoulders, drawing on her inner strength. "Mattheo, get out of my office."

Mattheo didn't move, his eyes challenging her. "Say it like you mean it."

Her voice hardened, her eyes locking onto his. "Mattheo, get out of my office. Now."

He nodded, standing up from her desk. "Good. That's the kind of assertiveness you need to display. Not just here, but in every aspect of your campaign."

Mattheo stepped around the desk and stood before her, his demeanor shifting to a mix of mentor and challenger. "Rosetta, winning this campaign isn't just about policies and speeches. It's about presence. It's about projecting power and confidence in every interaction, every appearance. You need to make people believe in you, see you as a leader who can make tough decisions."

Rosetta listened intently, her mind absorbing his words.

"You need to walk into every room like you own it," Mattheo continued. "Speak with authority, even if you have doubts. Never let anyone see your insecurities. If you make a decision, stand by it firmly. Show them that you are in control, that you are the best choice for Madam of Magic. Do you think you can accomplish that?"

Rosetta's eyes burned with determination. She knew this campaign was a monumental challenge, but she also knew she had the strength and support to rise to it. "I will do what it takes," she said, her voice steady and resolute.