Chapter 34

Malfoy Manor Masters Chambers

After the ceremony, Lucius and Rosetta retreated upstairs to ready themselves for the after-wedding reception. As soon as the door closed behind them, Rosetta's frustration boiled over.

"This wedding is grander than we talked about, Lucius!" she blurted out, her eyes flashing with anger. "I can't believe you went behind my back and did this."

Lucius turned to face her, his expression hardening. "Stop acting like a spoiled brat on your wedding day, Rosetta. I worked hard to make this perfect for us."

"But it wasn't what we agreed on!" she shot back, her voice trembling with a mix of anger and disappointment. "You promised me an intimate ceremony, not a grand spectacle."

Lucius took a step closer, his eyes narrowing. "I wanted our wedding to be memorable, Rosetta. You should appreciate that."

Rosetta's hands clenched into fists at her sides. "You did it for yourself, not for us. You listened to them more than you listened to me."

His jaw tightened, and he closed the distance between them, his voice dropping to a dangerous whisper. "Are you saying you need to be handled properly on your wedding day? Because I will not tolerate this behavior."

Rosetta's breath caught in her throat, her anger mingling with a sudden, confusing rush of excitement. "Lucius, I just wanted something that felt like us, not what they wanted."

Lucius's gaze softened slightly, but his tone remained firm. "Rosetta, this is our day. I did what I thought was best for both of us. Now, you need to calm down and enjoy it. We'll discuss this later, but for now, we have guests waiting."

Her eyes still glimmered with unshed tears, but she nodded, biting her lip to keep from saying more. Lucius reached out, cupping her cheek gently. "Good girl. Now, let's get ready. We have a reception to attend."

Rosetta took a deep breath, steadying herself. She would have to put on a brave face for the reception, but she couldn't shake the feeling of betrayal. As Lucius turned to adjust his tie, she quietly resolved to address this issue later, when they were alone again.

They both dressed in silence, the tension between them palpable. Lucius finished first and turned to help her with her gown, his touch gentle despite the earlier harsh words. Rosetta pulled away from his touch, her anger still simmering beneath the surface.

Lucius's patience snapped. Without warning, he pushed her down onto the bed, his eyes dark with a mix of frustration and desire. "Enough," he growled, his voice low and commanding. "You need to remember who you belong to."

Rosetta's breath hitched, a mix of fear and excitement coursing through her. She loved when he took control, even if it was under such intense circumstances. His hands were firm as he held her in place, his body pressing against hers.

"You will not ruin our wedding day with your temper," he continued, his voice a seductive whisper in her ear. "I worked hard to make this perfect for us."

Rosetta's anger melted away, replaced by a deep-seated need to submit to him. "Yes, Daddy," she whispered, her voice trembling with desire. "I'm sorry."

The Handling

"You will be," he growls in her ear. He forced her to lean over the bed, pulling her white thong down her trembling legs. Lucius pushed her so far over, her toes adorned with a classic French accent were barely touching the floor.

"Please, Lucius" she begged. "You know what to do then," he hissed her. Rosetta wouldn't do it; she almost never said their safe word. She felt it made her weak though Lucius was always reassuring.