Chapter 17

The Provocative Date Night

One day while Rosetta was at work, she felt an unexpected surge of boldness. Her mind raced with excitement and nerves as she composed a message to Lucius, her fingers hovering over the keys of her enchanted scrolltop. Taking a deep breath, she began to type.

Rosetta: Lucius, I have a proposition for you. I want to take you out on a carefully planned date. I want full control of the situation and, when we are intimate, I want full control of you. It would make me so happy. Please let me know what you think.

She hit send before she could second-guess herself, her heart pounding as she awaited his response. Minutes felt like hours as she imagined his reaction, a mix of excitement and apprehension coursing through her.

Finally, her scrolltop pinged with a response. She opened it, her breath catching as she read Lucius's reply.

Lucius: My dearest Rosetta, your boldness is both surprising and exhilarating. The thought of you taking control is intriguing. I trust you completely and am willing to submit to your desires, if it pleases you. Just remember, even when yielding, I am still very much your dominant.

Her heart raced with excitement at his words. She couldn't wait to make the arrangements for their special evening.

The Date Night

The night of their planned date arrived, and Rosetta was a bundle of nerves and excitement. She had meticulously planned every detail, ensuring the evening would be perfect. 

She wore a stunning, form-fitting dress with a plunging neckline and a high slit that accentuated her curves, paired with elegant heels that gave her an air of confidence.

Lucius arrived at her apartment, his presence as commanding as ever. He wore a tailored suit that emphasized his powerful build, but tonight, there was an added air of anticipation in his demeanor.

"Good evening, Lucius," Rosetta greeted him with a warm smile, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Good evening, Rosetta," he replied, his gaze appreciative as he took in her appearance. "You look... exquisite."

"Thank you," she said, feeling a flush of pleasure. "Shall we go?"

Lucius offered his arm, and she took it, feeling a thrill of empowerment as they left her apartment. She led him to a nearby rooftop restaurant, the city lights twinkling around them as they enjoyed a gourmet meal under the stars.

Throughout the dinner, Rosetta felt a heady mix of control and affection. Lucius was attentive and respectful, his usual dominance tempered by a willingness to let her lead. They talked and laughed, the atmosphere both relaxed and charged with anticipation.

Rosetta, feeling particularly bold, began to flirt shamelessly with the waiter. She laughed at his jokes, lightly touched his arm, and complimented him in ways that were designed to provoke Lucius. She could feel Lucius's gaze burning into her, his jealousy palpable.

"Rosetta," Lucius said, his voice tight with barely controlled anger as the waiter left their table. "What are you doing?"

She turned to him, her eyes dancing with mischief. "Just having a bit of fun, Lucius. Remember, tonight I'm in control."

His jaw clenched, his eyes dark with a mixture of jealousy and desire. "I don't appreciate being toyed with."

She leaned in closer, her voice a seductive whisper. "And I love seeing you like this, so full of fire and passion. It turns me on when you're jealous."