Chapter 20

A Dominant Display

A few days later, Lucius found himself in a particularly dominant mood. As he watched Rosetta move around the room, his eyes narrowed, noticing the pair of jeans she was wearing. They hugged her curves in a way that made his possessive instincts flare.

"Princess," he called out, his voice carrying a hint of command.

Rosetta turned to face him, a curious expression on her face. "Yes, Daddy?"

He approached her, his gaze intense. "Those jeans are far too form-fitting for you to leave the house in," he stated, his tone brooking no argument. "They show too much of what belongs to me."

Rosetta's cheeks flushed, a mix of excitement and trepidation coursing through her. "I'm sorry, Daddy," she murmured, lowering her eyes.

Lucius's hand reached out, tilting her chin up so she met his gaze. "You need to be reminded of your place, my love," he said softly. "Take off your jeans and panties, and lay over my lap."

Her heart pounded as she obeyed, the anticipation sending shivers down her spine. She slowly unbuttoned her jeans, sliding them down along with her panties. As she positioned herself over his lap, the cool air against her exposed skin heightened her senses.

Lucius's hand rested on her lower back, holding her in place. He took his time, his fingers tracing patterns on her bare skin. The sensation was both soothing and electrifying, making her squirm slightly.

"Stay still," he commanded, his voice firm.

Rosetta bit her lip, trying to comply. The vulnerability of her position only intensified the anticipation. Lucius's hand moved lower, his touch light and teasing, sending waves of pleasure through her body.

"Do you understand why I'm doing this, Princess?" he asked, his fingers brushing against her most sensitive areas.

"Yes, Daddy," she replied, her voice trembling. "Because I need to be reminded that I belong to you."

"Good girl," he murmured, his touch growing more deliberate. "I want you to remember that always."

He continued to tease her, his fingers exploring her with a mix of gentleness and control. Rosetta's breathing grew more ragged, her body responding to his every touch. She felt herself getting wetter, the anticipation building to an almost unbearable level.

"Please, Daddy," she begged, her voice a whisper. "Please."

Lucius smiled, his hand pausing its movements. "Begging already, my love?" he teased, his voice laced with satisfaction. "You need to learn patience."

Without warning, his hand came down on her bare skin with a sharp, controlled smack. Rosetta gasped, the sting of the spank sending a jolt of pleasure through her body. She couldn't help the moan that escaped her lips.

"Does my Princess enjoy being punished?" Lucius asked, his voice a dark purr.

"Yes, Daddy," Rosetta admitted, her voice trembling with a mix of pain and pleasure.

"Good," he murmured, bringing his hand down again, the sound of the spank echoing in the room. Each smack was firm but measured, designed to both discipline and excite her.

Rosetta's body responded to each spank, her skin tingling with the mix of sensations. She felt herself growing wetter, the punishment only heightening her arousal. "Please, Daddy," she begged again, her voice a breathless whisper. "I need you."

Lucius's hand paused, his fingers gently tracing the reddened skin. "Such a good girl," he murmured, his voice filled with pride. "You take your punishment so well."