Chapter 64

The Bishops

Lucius called for their house elf, Trixie. "Trixie, prepare us dinner and bring it to the dining room."

"Yes, Master Lucius," Trixie replied, disappearing with a snap of her fingers.

Lucius took Rosetta's hand and led her to the dining room. They sat at the table, waiting for Trixie to bring the food. Lucius turned to Rosetta, his eyes dark with dominance.

"You're not going to get one single bite of food without my permission," he said, his voice low and commanding. "I'm going to feed you and let you drink, showing you exactly who you belong to."

Rosetta's breath hitched at his words, her body tingling with anticipation. "Yes, Lucius."

Trixie soon returned, setting a delicious spread before them. Lucius picked up a fork, spearing a piece of food and holding it up to Rosetta's lips. "Open," he ordered.

She parted her lips, accepting the bite, her eyes locked onto his. He continued to feed her slowly, each bite a reminder of his control. When she needed a drink, he lifted the glass to her lips, allowing her only a sip before pulling it away.

They were nearly finished when there was a sudden knock at the door. Trixie, sensing the guests, hurried to answer it. A moment later, the Berkshires strode into the dining room, their eyes widening slightly at the sight before them.

Lucius and Rosetta, hardly dressed for guests, were taken by surprise. Rosetta wore only his white t-shirt, her hair tousled, while Lucius was still shirtless, his pants low on his hips.

Blair's eyes gleamed with interest. "I hope we're not interrupting anything too intimate," she said with a sly smile.

Lorenzo raised an eyebrow, clearly amused. "We didn't realize we'd be interrupting dinner. But then again, this seems like quite the private affair."

Lucius's eyes narrowed, but he kept his composure. "We weren't expecting company. What brings you here?"

Blair's smile widened. "We wanted to check in on your two, but we can see that now might not be the best time. Lorenzo was telling me that you started therapy."

Lucius glanced at Rosetta before responding, his voice calm and measured. "Therapy has been... enlightening. It's helped us find new ways to strengthen our bond." He could see Blair and Lorenzo's eyes flicker with interest, clearly fishing for more information.

Blair leaned in slightly, her curiosity piqued. "That's good to hear. Therapy can be very beneficial. But it must be difficult, balancing everything."

Rosetta, sensing the underlying intentions, kept her expression neutral. "It's a challenge, but we're committed to making it work. Our relationship is our priority."

Lorenzo smirked, his gaze shifting between them. "It's fascinating how you both manage to keep everything in control. Must be quite the dynamic."

Lucius's lips curled into a sly smile. "Control is key. Speaking of which, if you're interested in seeing how we maintain that control, you're welcome to stay and watch." He turned to Rosetta, his eyes darkening with dominance. "I'm going to take you right here on this table."

Rosetta's breath hitched, but she nodded, her eyes locked onto his. "Yes, Lucius."

Blair and Lorenzo exchanged a glance, their expressions a mix of shock and intrigue. Blair's smile widened, clearly enjoying the unexpected turn of events. "We wouldn't want to intrude on your private moment," she said, her tone playful.