Chapter 18

A Few Months Later

A few months had passed, and Rosetta's life had taken a wonderful turn. She had received the promotion she had worked so hard for, and she was settling into her new position with confidence and grace.

Her relationship with Lucius had grown stronger, their bond deepening with each passing day. They were happy, in love, and everything seemed to be falling into place. Rosetta had been staying at Malfoy Manor almost exclusively, their lives intertwining more and more.

One sunny afternoon, Rosetta sat in her new study at the manor, reviewing some documents. The room was beautifully decorated, a perfect blend of elegance and comfort, a testament to her new role and the responsibilities that came with it. As she took a moment to stretch, her enchanted scrolltop pinged with a new message. She smiled, recognizing the sender immediately.

Lucius: My dearest Rosetta,

Congratulations again on your promotion. You are truly remarkable, and I am so proud of you. Tonight, to celebrate your achievements and our love, I have planned something special. Be prepared for an exciting encounter later this evening. I promise it will be a night to remember.

With all my love, Lucius

Rosetta felt a flutter of excitement in her chest as she read his words. Lucius always knew how to make her feel cherished and desired. She quickly replied, her fingers dancing over the keys.

Rosetta: My dearest Lucius,

Thank you for your kind words and for always supporting me. I am looking forward to tonight and whatever you have planned. You always know how to make our time together magical.

With all my love, Rosetta

The rest of the afternoon flew by as Rosetta finished her work with a renewed sense of purpose and excitement. When the day finally came to an end, she gathered her things and made her way to the main living area, eager to see Lucius.

As she entered the grand dining room, she was greeted by the soft glow of candlelight and the scent of her favorite flowers. Lucius stood at the head of the table, waiting for her with a warm smile.

"Welcome, my love," he said, his eyes sparkling with affection.

"Lucius, this is beautiful," she replied, feeling her heart swell with love.

He took her hand, leading her to the table where a delicious meal was set up. They enjoyed their dinner together, talking and laughing, the happiness between them palpable.

After dinner, Lucius took her hand once more and led her to their bedroom. The room was filled with even more candles, casting a romantic glow over everything. On the bed lay a beautifully wrapped box.

"Open it," Lucius urged, his voice filled with anticipation.

Rosetta carefully unwrapped the box, her eyes widening as she saw the contents. Inside was an elegant silk robe, its fabric soft and luxurious to the touch.

"It's beautiful, Lucius," she whispered, touched by his thoughtfulness.

"I thought you might like it," he said, his voice low and seductive. "Now, why don't you try it on?"

She smiled, slipping into the robe and feeling the silk glide over her skin. Lucius's eyes darkened with desire as he watched her, his love and admiration clear.

"You're stunning," he murmured, pulling her into his arms. "Tonight is all about celebrating you, Rosetta. Your achievements, your strength, and our love."