Chapter 38

Morning in Paradise

The morning sunlight filtered softly through the sheer curtains of their honeymoon suite, casting a warm glow over Lucius and Rosetta as they lay entangled in each other's arms.

The gentle sound of the waves outside added to the tranquility of the moment. Lucius, awake before Rosetta, watched her sleep, a playful smile tugging at his lips.

He brushed a strand of hair from her face, his fingers lingering to caress her cheek. "Good morning, Princess," he whispered, his voice filled with warmth.

Rosetta stirred, her eyes fluttering open to meet his gaze. "Morning," she murmured, her voice still thick with sleep. She stretched, feeling the pleasant ache from their passionate night together.

Lucius's hand traced light patterns on her bare back, his touch both soothing and playful. "Did you sleep well?"

"Like a baby," Rosetta replied, snuggling closer to him. "It feels so perfect here."

Lucius grinned, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "I think it's going to get even better." He shifted suddenly, rolling her onto her back and pinning her body beneath him. "I believe I owe you some more attention, my beautiful wife."

Rosetta giggled, her hands moving to his shoulders. "Oh, do you now?"

"Absolutely," he said, his tone mock-serious. "I can't have you thinking I've gone soft, can I?" He lowered his head to kiss her neck, his lips trailing down to her collarbone.

Rosetta giggled, her fingers tangling in his hair. "Oh, Daddy, you never go soft," she teased, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

Lucius chuckled, his lips curving into a playful smirk. "That's right, Princess. And don't you forget it."

She pushed him gently, laughing as she slipped out of bed. "Come on, let's get dressed. We have a whole day of fun ahead of us."

Lucius watched her with an appreciative gaze as she moved to her suitcase. "What are you planning to wear for our morning swim?" he asked, his curiosity piqued.

Rosetta turned to him with a coy smile, holding up a tiny bikini. "I brought this to tease you, as well as others," she said, her tone flirtatious.

Lucius's eyes widened slightly, a wicked grin spreading across his face. "Oh, you're going to drive me crazy, aren't you? Is that your devious plan?"

"That's the plan," she replied, winking at him.

He leaned back on the bed, watching her intently as she slipped into the bikini. "You know, Princess, you're playing a dangerous game." His bright blue eyes never leaving her body for a second.

Rosetta sauntered over to him, her hips swaying provocatively. "I like living on the edge," she said, her voice low and seductive.

Lucius reached out, his fingers tracing the waistband of her bikini. "You look stunning. As for the edge," he murmured, his eyes filled with desire. "You're right on it. But you know this means I'll be keeping a very close eye on you."

"Good," she whispered, leaning down to kiss him. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

With a final, lingering kiss, Rosetta pulled away and grabbed her cover-up. Lucius stood up and began dressing in his swim trunks and a light shirt.

Their playful banter continued as they prepared for their day, each teasing touch and flirtatious remark emblazing their fiery need for each other up a notch.

Lucius slipped on his sandals, glancing over at Rosetta as she tied the strings of her bikini. "Ready, my beautiful Princess?"

"I stay ready," she replied, her smile radiant. "Let's go, Daddy."